GDT: Game 81: Detroit Red Wings @ Boston Bruins: Al Sobotka Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Julien has last change. Why do you think he's playing that line against the Z unit? He sees the numbers.

Have you not heard Daniels mention it a million times tonight? It was Blashill's plan to have Zetterberg matching up against Bergeron's line and Datsyuk on Krejci's. If he were a better bench boss, he'd work to get away from it whenever he can.

Red Stanley

Apr 25, 2015
USA
Should've just started Mrazek. We play like crap in back-to-backs, so the hot hand argument is kind of a wash. Now we may end up with two cold hands on Saturday.

Heaton

Feb 13, 2004
Auburn Hills
Should've just started Mrazek. We play like crap in back-to-backs, so the hot hand argument is kind of a wash. Now we may end up with two cold hands on Saturday.

Have to expect the goalie with the hot hand to make some saves, the Wings as a team have been terrible all night, and our goalie couldn't bail us out.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
drinks and drinks.

:laugh: I feel like every GDT since I've joined this site has numerous posts about drinking. If there's a Red Wings fan club, its going to end up being a pseudo Alcoholics Anonymous by the end of the year.

BazDaSpaz

Sep 7, 2011
If the Leafs win our odds are still good at getting in. As for the third seed....not as good.

8snake

Aug 3, 2005
Playing for a spot in the playoffs and you get dominated 5-1, your goalie chased and have only 14 shots through 2 and half periods. I keep saying this...if the Wings fail to make the playoffs or get embarrassed in round 1 Blashill will be fired. I know you all don't believe it will happen and he gets at least another year...we'll see.

Red Stanley

Apr 25, 2015
USA
Have to expect the goalie with the hot hand to make some saves, the Wings as a team have been terrible all night, and our goalie couldn't bail us out.

No goalie is going to bail out a team that plays like the RW in back-to-backs. We're simply terrible in those this season. The real question was which goalie would you rather see get shelled. That's why I said play Mrazek.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
Playing for a spot in the playoffs and you get dominated 5-1, your goalie chased and have only 14 shots through 2 and half periods. I keep saying this...if the Wings fail to make the playoffs or get embarrassed in round 1 Blashill will be fired. I know you all don't believe it will happen and he gets at least another year...we'll see.

should be fired

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA