BazDaSpaz

Sep 7, 2011
Even better,

article-2005974-0CA753AB00000578-168_634x515.jpg

Popped collar on a polo and indoor sunglasses :laugh:
********* of **********

JohanFranzenstein

Dec 6, 2013
Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup.

I'm ****ing done.

f1seb

Apr 7, 2007
Blashill really wants the honor of being the 1st Red Wing coach in 25 years to not make the playoffs. Good. he deserves it.

The Geelee

Jul 27, 2013
Can't say I'm surprised. You play your veterans to this degree its gonna bite you sooner or later.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Can't say I'm surprised. You play your veterans this to this degree its gonna bite you sooner or later.

Bergeron having one of the best seasons of his career. Zetterberg having the worst season of his career. Zetterberg tasked with matching up against Bergeron. :laugh:

Glendening can match up against the hottest line in the league in the playoffs, but can't handle the assignment today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad