GDT: Game 81: Detroit Red Wings @ Boston Bruins: Al Sobotka Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Yea random internet forum threads have an effect on hockey games.

Says the one who started the thread. :sarcasm:

Really, though. Don't know why everyone is so hellbent on discussing the playoffs when we're crab walking towards the finish.

f1seb

Apr 7, 2007
Guys...guys...guys. I know what the problem is. We need more veterans.

Roomba With a Bauer

Sep 11, 2007
This team doesn't deserve the playoffs. This team NEEDS to miss the playoffs. Why have a 100% chance of getting reamed by Tampa in the first round when you can have like a 3% chance at a top 3 pick? This obsession with the streak needs to end.

benusmc

Feb 11, 2008
Bergeron having one of the best seasons of his career. Zetterberg having the worst season of his career. Zetterberg tasked with matching up against Bergeron. :laugh:

Glendening can match up against the hottest line in the league in the playoffs, but can't handle the assignment today?

Z has been terrible all season

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
This is joke. ****in team is a joke. Howard how can you be this bad after last night.

NumberFive

Too much negativity.
Mar 27, 2007
Saw this coming from the get-go. No forechecking. Mar chand was an uncovered Lone Winger. Entire team has looked tired. That's why I'm not really all that surprised or pissed off about it.

DanZ

Mar 6, 2008
This team doesn't deserve the playoffs. This team NEEDS to miss the playoffs. Why have a 100% chance of getting reamed by Tampa in the first round when you can have like a 3% chance at a top 3 pick? This obsession with the streak needs to end.

I don't think they'd get reamed by a Stamkos-less and Stralman-less Tampa team.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
transill is clueless I would not be surprised if Mantha does not play sat.

silkyjohnson50

Jan 10, 2007
Bergeron having one of the best seasons of his career. Zetterberg having the worst season of his career. Zetterberg tasked with matching up against Bergeron. :laugh:

Glendening can match up against the hottest line in the league in the playoffs, but can't handle the assignment today?

Julien has last change. Why do you think he's playing that line against the Z unit? He sees the numbers.

cjm502

Bingo Bango!
Jun 22, 2010
Mid Michigan
Two of our more productive forwards, Tatar and Andreas Athandjcnfjfkignfjf, barely seeing the ice in a game where we can not produce offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad