Post-Game Talk: GAME #81: Canucks 2 @ Predators 3

Nomobo

Feb 20, 2015
Victoria
I don't know, he's kinda Jekyll and Hyde out there. Sometimes the only times you notice him are when he's ruining a chance, or getting scored on, or else he makes scoring look effortless... usually when the game is decided or relatively meaningless.

He's a very easy player to be frustrated with as his spot in the lineup has essentially kept out other younger players many fans would like to see develop.
Who has he kept out of the lineup?

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
marky doesn't play "on emotion" anymore, he's just really good, and he's kept it up since December.

#teammarky

And so many posters are talking about now is the time to move him because he'll turn a whole 30 in January. This might have been his first and last great season. Should move on him while the iron is hot.

Imagine bitching about the goaltending for what has become years now and then when you have one playing at super NHL levels, trade him.

I know I have heard these same guys saying that it's easy to find goalies. So easy in fact you shouldn't use draft picks on one even though the guy these guys are counting on is 2nd round pick Demko. They are not correct on how easy they are to find. When you have a valuable keeper, you guard him like gold.

Maybe I am biased. LOL

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
Also how does it keep getting reported that Boeser had ‘no summer training’ last year because of his injury?

He was playing games in Da Beauty League in Minnesota for all of July and August and posting photos of himself wakeboarding on social media in early July. Like, he was healthy and training from June onward and playing hockey with NHLers all summer.

That this is being used as an excuse is just rubbish.

Hmmn...I believe you were the poster who suggested trading Boeser during the season. Sometimes it pays to be patient, don't you think?

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Wow suprised. If this meant anything negative Id be so flippin angry

Tank on tho :yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad