Post-Game Talk: GAME #81: Canucks 2 @ Predators 3

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Thats more onside then something less onside

mriswith

Oct 12, 2011
Love Pettersson battling for it and trying his heart out with 10 seconds left.

I know it's a meme but I appreciate the team battling even when they're out, yeah you wish it was all season consistent, yes it's conspicuously granlund eriksson and the others who seem to show up this time of year and yes we desperately needed losses for the draft placement, but there's still nothing more embarrassing then being like the Oilers and Sabres who are mentally defeated with 10 games left in the season and the players give up on the ice.

Reactions: moog35 and nucks88

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
Preds are definitely the better team, but that was a crappy set of three goals.

Feel so bad for Marky - deserved better.

Laterade

Feb 9, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Refs probably team tank with those calls. Can't be mad how we lost when the whole entire building including the refs were against us on to the next!

Soups On

Apr 27, 2012
This team sucks at zone entries. No one knows what to do. Annoys me that pretty much every other team is able to enter the zone and execute set plays

Results

Sep 3, 2006
Vancouver
I mean, I won't dispute that there were some weird bounces. But people realize we got absolutely caved in for the entire third, right? And were largely skating uphill from minute 21 onwards? This isn't something you pin on one mistake here or there, they were utterly dominated for about forty minutes with a rare scoring chance here or there to liven things up for our side.

polarbearcub

May 7, 2011
Vancouver
I mean, I won't dispute that there were some weird bounces. But people realize we got absolutely caved in for the entire third, right? And were largely skating uphill from minute 21 onwards? This isn't something you pin on one mistake here or there, they were utterly dominated for about forty minutes with a rare scoring chance here or there to liven things up for our side.
Not sure what game you were watching. Canucks were the far better team in the first , Preds dominated the 2nd and the third was even. Vancouver had loads of chances in the third.

Game was probably 60-40 Preds

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad