GDT: Game 8 | Detroit Red Wings vs. Columbus Blue Jackets | 7:00 PM EST | FS-D (HD) ‎

Sameheda

Sep 28, 2011
Texas
I know we're playing against Columbus, but a very strong start so far. Skating well, good pace, crisp passing. I like what I'm seeing.

Syckle78

Nov 5, 2011
Redford, MI
Maybe Franzen has decided to be more of a pivotal force in the regular season. Could be huge development for this team.

mukluks

Oct 18, 2011
I have been very critical of Franzen's play the past two seasons (deservedly so IMO) but he has been great so far this year, the laziness appears to have been worked out of his system :handclap:

detredWINgs

Jan 1, 2004
Michigan
Visit site
I have been very critical of Franzen's play the past two seasons (deservedly so IMO) but he has been great so far this year, the laziness appears to have been worked out of his system :handclap:

Was thinking the same thing. Maybe the rest did him well. He's had a ton of energy, looking like the Mule from the earlier days.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
I'm not saying Kronwall is a moron but sometimes I wonder if he ever learns. You see him make the same mistakes over and over.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Speaking of equipment problems remember Kronner's skate blade.:laugh: Didn't know once I looked it was 3 yrs ago on 2/2.:amazed:

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
Most of the calls are because of the new rule book, but by game 8 you should start to learn. As Cherry would've said, smarten up..

Not only that but Kronwall interferes. A lot. With the rules even tighter this year, you'd think he'd examine his game a little closer.

Syckle78

Nov 5, 2011
Redford, MI
Was thinking the same thing. Maybe the rest did him well. He's had a ton of energy, looking like the Mule from the earlier days.

Could be he came into the year realizing he needs to be a force for this team to have any shot. Whatever the case I hope he has turned a corner for good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad