GDT: Game 8 | Detroit Red Wings vs. Columbus Blue Jackets | 7:00 PM EST | FS-D (HD) ‎

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington
Cleary's positioning on the PK? Magnificent! He sucks so badly out there. Yet, he's always effing out there. I wish our media had some balls to call out Babcock for playing the worst player on the team on the PP, PK and critical situations.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Cleary is being played like he's a top3 player on the team. If he's gonna be useless, at least let it be for 7 minutes not 17. He has no business getting double-shifted on the PK, or getting the call to the 1st PP unit when Datsyuk is tired.

Syckle78

Nov 5, 2011
Redford, MI
Cleary's positioning on the PK? Magnificent! He sucks so badly out there. Yet, he's always effing out there. I wish our media had some balls to call out Babcock for playing the worst player on the team on the PP, PK and critical situations.

I don't think ol Babs cares one bit what the media has to say. Don't think any media market could crack the scowl.

ThankYouBasedGod

Oct 25, 2010
Saskatoon
Not too worried about having a guy who is offensively inclined. We have far too many guys who have no idea what to do when they get in the offensive zone. :help:

I don't mind him shooting as much as possible or anything, but I don't like having Kronwall as the only man back there on the PP.

JmanWingsFan

Your average Jman
Aug 18, 2011
Somewhere
Nationwide Arena is a dangerous place for anyone wearing the Winged Wheel. In '10-'11, there was not one trip we made there where somebody wasn't injured.

silkyjohnson50

Jan 10, 2007
Got hit near the boards, shoulder injury (most likely), couldn't you see he could barely get the puck down the ice? the movement in his arms was way off

Yep. At first I was like "wtf is he doing?", but then I realized he just got nailed in the corner and it clearly looked like he had no shoulder movement while handing the puck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad