Post-Game Talk: GAME #77: Canucks 4 vs. Ducks 5 | Spirited comeback attempt, but nothing to show for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
i'm probably gonna get invited to the game on thursday and at this rate i'm seriously contemplating staying home on my ass and nuzlocking instead or some shit

Brock Boeser Laser Show

Sep 27, 2017
Astounding that Granlund was qualified last year. The inability to quickly cut bait with players who clearly aren't a net positive has been one of the biggest failings of this administration.
It just seems like a never ending cycle. The worst part is that they don't even learn from their failures or identify why a certain type of player didn't work. Sbisa didn't work...lets bring in Gudbranson. Sutter didn't work...lets bring in Beagle. Clendening didn't work...let's bring in Larsen, Pouiliot, etc . Now that they have finally realized that Eriksson stinks....coming July 1st.

Reactions: timw33

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Hughes Thursday most likely, working so I can't go to the game, unfortunately.

cabinessence

Feb 18, 2017
Astounding that Granlund was qualified last year. The inability to quickly cut bait with players who clearly aren't a net positive has been one of the biggest failings of this administration.
They're still gun shy from the near riot after losing Corrado.

Wo Yorfat

dumb person
Nov 7, 2016
giphy.gif

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
I don't understand how Schenn got cut from the Ducks for not being physical enough considering that's been his game forever. Maybe he got complacent? But I don't understand it.

Reactions: Canucks LB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad