Post-Game Talk: GAME #77: Canucks 4 vs. Ducks 5 | Spirited comeback attempt, but nothing to show for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

member 290103

I bet Green starts Markstrom again next game

LOL, I know, right? I mean....makes sense.......why try to develop a younger player? What would be the point in doing that?

Really, the team should be telling Granlund, Ericksson, etc. to hang out in the press box for the rest of the year. Let Goldobin have a run of games. Call up Zack McEwen. Play young players FFS. Forget about winning damn hockey games. f***.

mriswith

Oct 12, 2011
LOL, I know, right? I mean....makes sense.......why try to develop a younger player? What would be the point in doing that?

Really, the team should be telling Granlund, Ericksson, etc. to hang out in the press box for the rest of the year. Let Goldobin have a run of games. Call up Zack McEwen. Play young players FFS. Forget about winning damn hockey games. ****.
Ironically that would make us more likely to win those damn hockey games.

BeardyCanuck03

@BeardyCanuck03
Jun 19, 2006
twitter.com
Stecher continues to impress, love how confident and smart he is playing.

Teves looks like he has potential. Skates well, reads the game decently. He needs some AHL seasoning but he could push for a spot come next season, and even then he's good depth and will help Utica.

member 290103

Ironically that would make us more likely to win those damn hockey games.

Yes, sad but true. That's the Benning way. Ice a lineup full of Vets with hopes of competing, fail, get a high pick and then celebrate how awesome you are at stocking up on prospects.

PuckMunchkin

Very Nice, Very Evil!
Dec 13, 2006
Lapland
For some reason I really think we missed the boat on biega

He absolutely should have played most of the season, for a guy his size he is very physical.

Also edler clearly wants big $$
He is playing extremely well still

This has been obvious for a long time.
We had Pouliot and he who shall not be named playing ahead of him only because of managements investment in those players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad