Post-Game Talk: Game 73 - Pasta sends the Stars golfing - BRUINS 3 Dallas 2 FINAL

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
The ability of Schaller, Kuraly and Acciari to kill penalties should lessen the PK burden on Marchand and Bergeron in the play-offs and keep them fresher for even strength play.
You’d think so. Those two are so dangerous short handed though it’s like they kill off 1 minute of each pk just by the other team trying to eat the clock

bwdrums1

Dec 14, 2017
Just watched a replay of Benn clearly jumping off the ice when he hit Marchand. Is that an automatic anything ?

Reactions: Strafer

Mistah Ungah

Mar 19, 2018
Amorica
I desperately wanted the B's to finish them off before OT, having horrible flashbacks of that ultra-maddening goal by Seguin last time in Boston the whole time. Man oh man did they deliver. Great game by our awesome team!

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
Someone show me a player in the NHL who means more to his team than Marchy at the moment. I don't think you can. He makes as many important assists and goals as anyone in the league. He has been very key during this stretch of injuries.

No doubt in my mind that if Marchand played the full season he'd win the MVP, there is no way anyone in the NHL is having a better season when you consider that he is arguably the best defensive winger in the league on top scoring the (2nd?) highest PPG currently.

And his clutchness, guy had a streak of 3 straight game winners earlier this month and basically created that one too.

oh yeah and he's a +32 on the year, PLUS THIRTY TWO

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
The GDT got closed before I could post, but someone mentioned the keep at the blue line off that last faceoff in the DAL zone, but didn’t know who kept it in.

It was Grzelcyk, and I’m not certain, but I believe that’s what they may have been looking at before they ruled it a good goal. Think they were checking to make sure Grizz kept that puck in.

Reactions: sarge88

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
Someone show me a player in the NHL who means more to his team than Marchy at the moment. I don't think you can. He makes as many important assists and goals as anyone in the league. He has been very key during this stretch of injuries.
That Kopitar guy in LA is having himself a season. Surprising really. He looked cooked a year ago

CptxMorgan

Dangerzone
Jul 3, 2008
Lawrence, MA

Not to mention he gets targeted more than anyone else in the league and doesn't get the benefit that a lot of other star players seem to. Dude has been a machine and has really proved himself as a leader since the string of injuries started. Honorable mention to Krejci, been playing the best he has in a while.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad