Post-Game Talk: Game 73 - Pasta sends the Stars golfing - BRUINS 3 Dallas 2 FINAL

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
Aside from the fact they never seem to be out of a game, what I like most about this team is that they seem to legitimately love playing together.

Of all the pro sports out there that seems to come through in hockey the most. I’m glad I cheer for a team that has it

Nights like this one down so many players don’t happen without that.

Good win B’s!

EvilElf63

Mar 27, 2012
Catskills
Two tremendous passes by Marchand, putting the puck the only place he could...and even better finishes by Shaller and Pasta. What a game. Pass the beer.

Reactions: Strafer

Mistah Ungah

Mar 19, 2018
Amorica
Awesome effort in the 3rd! One of the sweetest things about it is that Dallas got no points in a game where they desperately needed them. I hope the people holding that obnoxious sign before the game thanking Boston for Seguin found some constructive use for the paper they wrote it on. I could think of something. Love the no-quit mentality of this team!

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Astute coaching move by Cassidy by switching Gionta and Kuraly. It gave an extra boost to both lines.
Schaller's goal move was a beauty.

I was not a fan of Cassidy’s in PRO, but was told by a few people that he was a brilliant coach, just had a “prickly” manner at times, and that he would be good if he made his way back to the NHL.

The move I liked was a subtle one. After the icing, he left 63 and 88 out, but replaced Nash with Krejci with 35 seconds left and the faceoff in the offensive zone.

Goal.

Brilliant move.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad