Favourite Treat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

domaug

Play Virtua Fighter, let's go Pens
Sep 28, 2017
up de Eynon
sounds like it's a good thing I'm missing this game.

get the scummy Flyers tomorrow, that's all

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Damn could have been a goaltending battle. Sometimes a simple decision of who to start is the difference.

This wasnt Murray's game. CDS riding a high after sitting 8 straight.

Win 5-1 tomm night to make up for it.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
I really doubt it goes any different with CDS in unless it made the skaters play the first 25 minutes differently.
Yep. Can’t late Jordan Binnington, Patrick Maroon and Vince Dunn take over a game with Sid, Geno, Malkin, Kessel, Murray. But it happens now and then (and Malkin/Kessel obviously aren’t playing their best).

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Only thing i can say is there was a portion of the game where you thought they'd mount a comeback and got the chances.
Just couldn't get one past Binnington.
Also dug themselves the hole with poor DZ coverage and their weak link started things off.

Please come back Rusty and Tanger.

Reactions: Tom Hanks

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
I really doubt it goes any different with CDS in.

I dont think he lets in 4. While the team was flat he would have at least been fired up still lol. He knows what he is at this point. While Murray's play relies alot on whats going on in front of him..if that makes sense.

Murray had the 8 game stretch where he was solid and CDS had a shutout last game. I would have given him another start and then basically Murr the rest of the way. But whatever.

Fast forward to tomm night. Time for Letang and Rust. They are ready. 10 games to fit back in

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Yep. Can’t late Jordan Binnington, Patrick Maroon and Vince Dunn take over a game with Sid, Geno, Malkin, Kessel, Murray. But it happens now and then (and Malkin/Kessel obviously aren’t playing their best).
eh, we had a slow start and the blues were flying and took advantage. Nobody took over the game. We missed some coverages. This game doesn't worry me at all. We'd roll these guys in a series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad