GDT: Game #72 | Blues @ Penguins | 3.16 @ 1:00 EST

Favourite Treat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Line 1 is great. Line 3 is. Rust with Malkin will help him. But theres still Kessel. The mystery of Phil since the trade deadline of last year...hes looked like this ever since. No idea what is going on.

Sure know he will never miss a game tho.

We cant have Kessel not making an impact AND hurting Malkin thats the problem. Yeah line 3 has been solid but whats more important? Getting Malkin going is top priority.

Im liking alot of things with this team...the only thing that has remained is Kessel being "off".

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Kesssel is the single biggest issue on this team, this line cannot work without your winger scorer never scoring

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I knew we were going to lose this game, Blues always seem to find a way to take it to us when we have a good thing going.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
As the game goes longer it’s becoming more even overall. Goaltending the difference. Not ragging on Murray because the team was *** and Binnington has been amazing.

Reactions: pixiesfanyo

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
he's at least getting chances again the last few games. That's something?
he had numerous glorious set ups, he has not hit one cross bar or post, his shots are all chest or pads, remember when Rust could not score, he hit like 10 posts, nothing tells me Kessel will break this slump nothing..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad