GDT: Game #72 | Blues @ Penguins | 3.16 @ 1:00 EST

Favourite Treat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
he had numerous glorious set ups, he has not hit one cross bar or post, his shots are all chest or pads, remember when Rust could not score, he hit like 10 posts, nothing tells me Kessel will break this slump nothing..

His 354 career goals might be a hint ;)

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Lol, this whole game I thought their goalie’s name was Jake Binnington. It’s Jordan. Oops. He looks like a Jake.

Reactions: pixiesfanyo

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Won't be enough even if they score.

Sometimes goalies steal games. You have to know when a goalie is playing well. Billington is killing it today. Major props to him.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
he's at least getting chances again the last few games. That's something?

We are basically treating him like Brassard now lol. Idk what happened. But coincidentally this all started with that trade..at that deadline. Those 2 didnt mesh well. Both had a bad playoffs. Both not themselves this year. We thought it was due to injuries.

Idk what the problem is. Youd at least see Kessel go all out here and there if it was an effort issue.

I say give Jake his spot on the PP for now and see if things settle down for Phil 5 on 5. Less pressure. Can reset. How can that hurt? If it doesnt work go back.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
People are going to say the powerplay left goals out there, but man the powerplay was good. This is where stats wont tell the whole tale. The PP was good.

Reactions: pixiesfanyo

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
People are going to say the powerplay left goals out there, but man the powerplay was good. This is where stats wont tell the whole tale. The PP was good.

Not that one. Lots of passing around the outside and low percentage shots.

Reactions: vodeni
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad