GDT: Game #72 | Blues @ Penguins | 3.16 @ 1:00 EST

Favourite Treat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
No we wouldn't.

We play twice this weekend and CBJ and Montreal don't. So, we're safe.

We also play the Wings twice and Rangers to end the season. Yeah we struggled against bad teams this year but we weren't firing on all cylinders then.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
eh, we had a slow start and the blues were flying and took advantage. This game doesn't worry me at all. We'd roll these guys in a series.
Yeah, these things happen. Sorta like that playoff game in Ottawa 2 seasons ago when they jumped out what, 4-0 also?

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I’m kind of at the point that we should throw McCann to Geno and Rust with Sid so Jake can go back to LW.
yeah that makes more sense on paper for sure. Keeping McCann with Sid and putting Rust with Geno makes sense to avoid shaking up what's currently working though. I'm cool with either.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
are we firing on all cylinders now?

Overall lately? Yeah. This game? No. Came out flat that led to quick goals. Murray being affected by it. Then we push back and against most goaltenders we score 2-3 goals and make it a game. But he stopped everything and you can see our compete level dip again. Knowing ita over.

But how dangerous they look when they need to is what matters most. That same look for those cup wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad