GDT: Game #72 | Blues @ Penguins | 3.16 @ 1:00 EST

Favourite Treat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
When we are bad though I don’t think it’s those emotional breakdowns anymore though. More like pacing themselves or they truly believe sometimes they can play 1 period and still win. They don’t get rattled like they used too.

To me this game isnt much diff than some of the ones we won recently. Binnington is just making the saves. And Murray didnt hold fort when we came out flat. If he did and its 1-0 or 2-1....and This goalie isnt dialed in we are tied or winning right now.

Once again we looked better in 2nd period. Its been that way. But Sid stopped on a breakaway. PP had ton of good chances.

Anyway like I said Idc about the result now I just want to see some positive things. Simon scoring was a plus. Line 2 scoring 5 on 5 would be nice. And we needed a game where everything wasnt going line one's way too with McCann on there. Still only 22 and needs to face that adversity.

Kessel lol. This is my only problem. Honestly think he's done. Yeah he scores on the PP with Crosby and Malkin getting him the puck. Hes so off on most of his shots now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad