GDT: Game 71: Red Wings at preds 5:00 pm et 3/23/24 (ESPN+, BSD)

JohanFranzenstein

Dec 6, 2013
I hate boring ass defensive Nashville. Team will make the playoffs and get bounced in a round, honoring their long time team tradition.

Reactions: 14ari13

Roomba With a Bauer

Sep 11, 2007
It sucks when you play a close game to a very hot team and you lose because of poor roster decisions. An entire line and defense pairing of bad choices all on the ice making bad decisions. Our guys deserve better than that.

Rolo Tomassi

May 6, 2010
Cant wait till debrincat scores 10 goals last 5 games and fans can forget how he had 0 goals in 15 games when the team needed him the most and convince themselves hes someone we can count as a core piece when were good again lmao
It isnt just the lack of scoring either; he doesnt bring anything else to the team (hitting, good defensive play, etc…).

If i had editing skills, I’d like to go through this game and make a highlight reel of every time DCat was around the puck. So many mishandled pass receptions, blind passes to the other team, lost board battles, etc… I dont knownif that’s the norm, but he really killed a lot of plays today with his careless play.

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
That felt like a playoff game. Lyon was fantastic and should hold his head high.

It is what it is. This Preds team is essentially unbeatable right now and we played very well against them.
It’s how I feel too.

Am I annoyed they couldn’t get a goal when I know we have depth scoring? Yes

Am I upset we lost a one goal game to a team that looks unstoppable? No, I feel bad for whoever has to play them in the 1st round.

All in all I actually felt better about that loss than the last second win against the CBJ

Fynn

Apr 23, 2017
Did you even watch the game? Czarnik was very good tonight
Why is Perron in there or DeBrincat? I don't get why Sprong is the scapegoat.
It’s how I feel too.

Am I annoyed they couldn’t get a goal when I know we have depth scoring? Yes

Am I upset we lost a one goal game to a team that looks unstoppable? No, I feel bad for whoever has to play them in the 1st round.

All in all I actually felt better about that loss than the last second win against the CBJ
You play to win the game. There are no moral victories or feel good losses.

Reactions: DamonDRW

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
It isnt just the lack of scoring either; he doesnt bring anything else to the team (hitting, good defensive play, etc…).

If i had editing skills, I’d like to go through this game and make a highlight reel of every time DCat was around the puck. So many mishandled pass receptions, blind passes to the other team, lost board battles, etc… I dont knownif that’s the norm, but he really killed a lot of plays today with his careless play.
3 turnovers.
Fabbri 2.
Lalonde sitting Sprong but playing Fabbri is insane.
Has Fabbri scored in his last 20?

How come Petry was on the ice vs Forsberg not Seider?

Great game. Unfortunate result

Reactions: Rolo Tomassi

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Let
Yep. They’re easy to play against. Very petite forward group and one gentle giant.
Let's build a roster that can actually do something and not only score lotsa goals. Which is unfortunately what we have right now. Team is stuck on one speed. Offense

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
This team is too top heavy on soft offensive players. Not a bad game but not a great one either.
DeBrincat 12 games no goals.
Fabbri 1 goal in last 10, 3 in last 25, 8 points in last 25.
But the problem does not end there. Tonight they had 5 turnovers which either created a turnover or killed the momentum.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
Didn't get to watch again tonight but loved that Mo fight!! Went south paw and rocked him.
It was only one goal, but a hell of the game. Obviously the game was so intense that even Seider fought.
When it was 2 min to go in period 2, I was thinking can this game last for 6 hours

• Wow
Reactions: saska sault

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
It was only one goal, but a hell of the game. Obviously the game was so intense that even Seider fought.
When it was 2 min to go in period 2, I was thinking can this game last for 6 hours

Sad I missed that, I had a drive all day. Was hoping the co pilot would take over so I can could watch.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
Sad I missed that, I had a drive all day. Was hoping the co pilot would take over so I can could watch.
2 star players fight, and one of them scores the gwg. Unfortunately not ours. It was 60 min of playoffs hockey. It was a good fight too. 10 times better than all larogues fights

Oct 18, 2006
3 turnovers.
Fabbri 2.
Lalonde sitting Sprong but playing Fabbri is insane.
Has Fabbri scored in his last 20?

How come Petry was on the ice vs Forsberg not Seider?

Great game. Unfortunate result
Probably wasn’t intending to, but after he inexplicably had his shot blocked despite plenty of options, he was forced to stay out there.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
DeBrincat 12 games no goals.
Fabbri 1 goal in last 10, 3 in last 25, 8 points in last 25.
But the problem does not end there. Tonight they had 5 turnovers which either created a turnover or killed the momentum.
We had 10 GV all game. They had 25. But only 4 hits!!!! Wtf

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
Why is Perron in there or DeBrincat? I don't get why Sprong is the scapegoat.

You play to win the game. There are no moral victories or feel good losses.
Yes, and we don’t have a roster good enough to beat that Nashville team often

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Seider is a beauty. Effort was there with the extra skater during the dying moments. Would have been a nice pop in Smashville's barn if they had leveled.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad