GDT: Game 71: Red Wings at preds 5:00 pm et 3/23/24 (ESPN+, BSD)

19 for president

Apr 28, 2002
Time to bench DBC for Sprong. Sprong has at least provided fairly consistent offense. DBC is a turnover/weak shot mess right now.

Reactions: Fynn

RedHawkDown

still trying to trust the yzerplan
Aug 26, 2011
Canada
That felt like a playoff game. Lyon was fantastic and should hold his head high.

It is what it is. This Preds team is essentially unbeatable right now and we played very well against them.

Reactions: dalem177

Atoadaso

Mar 27, 2019
Feels like the Tampa bay game from last year just before the Sens bullied us. At least Wilson is suspended

cvaicunas

Aug 25, 2021
Preds D is just suffocating. Great job keeping the play to the outside, and so often it felt like they would cancel the play out immediately and move it out.

Realgud

Jersey ads are a disgrace
Nov 4, 2013
realguddraftsimulator.com
Wow, I watched a different game than y'all did. Other than a couple of WTF moments that led to the goal I thought this was a very even and fun game to watch. Result sucked, of course.
Which is why it makes it that much worse. It was a damn good road game overall but then Fischer, Rasmussen and Petry combine for that atrocious defensive effort for the only goal of the game. We can't afford to lose because of one stupid play like that.

Reactions: raymond23

RedHawkDown

still trying to trust the yzerplan
Aug 26, 2011
Canada
DBC has been way worse the last 4-5 games since that Sens fan made the main board thread shitting on him. Dude got cursed.

He killed several plays by himself I near the end there.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Time to bench DBC for Sprong. Sprong has at least provided fairly consistent offense. DBC is a turnover/weak shot mess right now.

No thank you.

DeBrincat has been a mess when it comes to shooting but just last couple games he had nice set up on goals.

I wouldn't mind him back in the lineup but Sprong cannot handle 17+ minutes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad