GDT: Game 71: Avs @ Canucks | Wednesday, March 16th, 8pm MT | Land Vs Sea

freeboy

Feb 27, 2012
Sunny Colorado
ok remember I calledthis one 8 1 so when we score 5 more you heard it here first

haha

8 to 1 3 to 1 similar haha

Well, boeds almost gets the hattie.. so so close glad for a win...
Oilers seem destined to play great at the seasons end too.. huimmm

go Avs
\

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
EN8b0Ez.jpg

Marek Svatos fan...in the Vancouver crowd?

We found Bricky!!!

(well actually, you did. Not us)

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
The third was probably our worst period once again but it wasn't too bad. We also got the goals this time around.

Huge win. Too bad Boedker couldn't get the hattrick.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Good bounce back game from Avs. Boedker has very quick hands and drove to the net well this game.

Coloradorov

Oct 7, 2009
Denver
Am I wrong when I say Boedker is comparable to Svatos? In that he's quick and has sick hands. Obviously Svatos was quite a bit smaller and probably had a better shot in his heyday.

And seemed to go through long stretches of being injured and/or uninspired. Lets hope theyre not too similar, but Marek seemed like a super nice guy.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Am I wrong when I say Boedker is comparable to Svatos? In that he's quick and has sick hands. Obviously Svatos was quite a bit smaller and probably had a better shot in his heyday.

I would say yes, Svatos was so injury prone because when focus and fit he just didn't stopped going to the dirty areas. Whereas Boedker sticking to the perimeter seems to be a semi-regular occurence, based on his avs play thus far and what we heard from Yotes' fans.

member 116861

Damn, I should have went to the game. I also should have bought a Svatos jersey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad