GDT: Game 7 - Your New Jerseyyyyyy Devilssss @ Pittsburgh Penguins

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
People are so full of hate and anger it's made them blind/or ignore the white text.

Like apice said, after days like this you can't tell who's being stupid or who's joking. This ain't the day to be stirring the hornet's nest even more.

And you have to be looking for the white text to find it, there's a reason people use white text as you obviously know.

yehyeh

Devils. Devils? Yeah, Devils.
Dec 17, 2011
NNJ
i think youre giving them too much credit for actually thinking. a sheeps brain isnt that evolved.

Thought process:
1. Pens fans kind after Devs get flushed down the toilet.
2. They are Crosby cox-sucking sheep.

:thumbd:

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
Parise is kinda off topic. He plays for a team that dominates the Western Conference now. Intangibles !!!

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I really think Nash and Kovalchuk were separated at birth....I would imagine it happened sort of the same way it happened to Eddie Murphy in trading places.

I think that there were two evil IIHF officials who bet a dollar which nation had the better hockey players
So they separated two twins at birth and sent one to Canada and one to Russia only to find out that it wasn't nurture and it really was nature.

yehyeh

Devils. Devils? Yeah, Devils.
Dec 17, 2011
NNJ
beat these pukes

BSH_Penswagon_large_huge.jpg

:laugh:

FirmestPiano

May 22, 2011
Like apice said, after days like this you can't tell who's being stupid or who's joking. This ain't the day to be stirring the hornet's nest even more.

And you have to be looking for the white text to find it, there's a reason people use white text as you obviously know.

Probably yes, probably no. It's just one regulation loss. It's not as bad as people make it out to be.

Rather sarcasm than all this doom and gloom. It doesn't really matter.

CerebralGenesis

Jul 23, 2009
I really think Nash and Kovalchuk were separated at birth....I would imagine it happened sort of the same way it happened to Eddie Murphy in trading places.

I think that there were two evil IIHF officials who bet a dollar which nation had the better hockey players
So they separated two twins at birth and sent one to Canada and one to Russia only to find out that it wasn't nurture and it really was nature.

Sounds like we shoulda traded for Nash

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
It's starting to look like a Devils team the last time they played without Parise... but look on the bright side, a lottery pick in front of the home fans this summer would be very special

Can you go be a fan of a different team already?

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I'll be there Tues no matter what. In Devs gear, buying concessions inside The Rock and screaming all night in support of Jersey's team.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Adrian Foster plays there in case you didn't know....but I think he is hurt right now.

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
Jim has a great bead on this team. I mean, look at his prediction from last year (before the team even played a single game):

Originally Posted by JimEIV
This team is nowhere near a cup. Right now, it is a team on the outside looking in. Matter of fact, as it stands right now, I would say this is the worst defense the devils have ever iced in their entire history.

This is not a good team.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Jim has a great bead on this team. I mean, look at his prediction from last year (before the team even played a single game):

Originally Posted by JimEIV
This team is nowhere near a cup. Right now, it is a team on the outside looking in. Matter of fact, as it stands right now, I would say this is the worst defense the devils have ever iced in their entire history.

This is not a good team.

Uhmmm...from the time of that post til the finals they added Ponikarovsky, Gionta, Bernier, Carter, Henrique...and I didn't count on Fayne being so good, I didn't even count on Salvador being serviceable and I didn't believe Larsson could play the role he did....matter of fact the team did not look good until Ponikarovsky, Bernier and Zubrus created that massive third line...only then did they start looking good and that was January or February.

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
Uhmmm...from the time of that post til the finals they added Ponikarovsky, Gionta, Bernier, Carter, Henrique...and I didn't count on Fayne being so good, I didn't even count on Salvador being serviceable and I didn't believe Larsson could play the role he did....matter of fact the team did not look good until Ponikarovsky, Bernier and Zubrus created that massive third line...only then did they start looking good and that was January or February.

Zajac.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad