Glass - Sutter - Cooke
Tangradi - Vitale - Adams

Defense:
Orpik - Martin
Despres - Letang
Bortuzzo - Engelland

Goalie :
images

I wasnt supposed to do this but we were 3 hours from Game Time .
Lets Go Devils !!!!​

MartysBetterThanYou

Jan 15, 2013
New Jersey
Yes, Fayne still out

edit:
Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice
Stefan Matteau remains with Devils -- he is in Pittsburgh -- but will not play again today.

Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice
DeBoer said Harrold will possibly play some power play point today as well.

How's Harrold's slapshot? Maybe this means Kovy will be playing wing on the PP?

IslesBeBack*

Kick their ****ing *****. Keep this division a 2 horse race :)

DevilChuk*

Kick their ****ing *****. Keep this division a 2 horse race :)

Oh that would be glorious if it came down to the Islanders and Devils for the Atlantic Division title.

Not sure if hockey writers would ever recover.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I have nothing against the Islanders until we're playing them. I go into full hate mode then. Aside from that pathetic POS dumpster Dipietro, and judging by opening night, and the Dipietro thread on the Isles board they don't like him either.

Anyway MAF is once again swiss cheese. Let's cause some more goalie controversy there in Pittsburgh by slapping him around a little bit today. A good defensive effort like against Boston, combined with a good offensive effort like against the Isles. Then we should be able to pull out a regulation win ugly or pretty.

DevilChuk*

There was zero reason to send Anderson back down imo.

I agree. Why have Harrold on wing if you could have just kept Anderson around.

Only thing I can think of is MAYBE they thought Fayne would be ready and would dress 7D or some other transaction got held up. Still stupid that Lou wouldn't just keep Anderson around and send him back this morning..

odd

CerebralGenesis

Jul 23, 2009
Expect to see them load their top line up a lot.

Hope whoever pete puts out against them is ready. Shutting down that line when it shows up and the PP will win this thing. Gotta kill penalties this game

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
There was zero reason to send Anderson back down imo.

I'm still getting scared we might be bringing Janssen back this week. Please just sign Darche already! Anything to keep Cam in the A!

First two lines actually look good for the first time all season.

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
I have a feeling Lou isn't going to acquire anyone to help the forward depth this season, I just feel like whenever we expect it, nothing happens. Remember the Maclean era when we all thought we needed a trade to clear cap space? It never happened.

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
I have a feeling Lou isn't going to acquire anyone to help the forward depth this season, I just feel like whenever we expect it, nothing happens. Remember the Maclean era when we all thought we needed a trade to clear cap space? It never happened.

It depends. If we keep getting points there will be no reason to make a move in Lou's opinion. But if Lou sees we arent doing good enough he will make a move because he doesnt settle for failure

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011

I still think there will be a trade unless one of the d men go on LTIR. Then it opens up a roster spot, and maybe we can try Butler this time. If we don't acquire another top 9 forward of some kind I don't see us staying too competitive.

During the Maclean season we had a lot of bad contracts that were untradeable like Rolston, and Langs lost all of his value. Not to mention we just needed a coach who wasn't worthless, and I think Lou knew that. Despite letting the BS go on for a month longer than it should have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->