GDT: Game 7 - Your New Jerseyyyyyy Devilssss @ Pittsburgh Penguins

Status
Not open for further replies.

yehyeh

Devils. Devils? Yeah, Devils.
Dec 17, 2011
NNJ
So I'm the only one who wants to trade Elias?
Yes. If Patty was surrounded by players of his skill level maybe some Kings fans would actually know his name.

I really don't like the idea of Devils fans wanting to trade Elias after two/three bad games, one of which Elias actually playing sub-par in. If you were attempting sarcasm here, I missed it by a mile.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
If the Devils stay out of the box tomorrow, they're winning. Plain and simple.

It depends on how many breakaways they let Grabner have. If it's his customary one, we have a chance. If it's 3-5 like it was last Thanksgiving when Kovy got booed on the Jumbotron, forget about it.

manilaNJ

Optimism: Unwavering
Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
Glad you can find humor and sarcasm because I can't in this team that I love and support in every aspect.

I'm glad I can too. Losing streaks happen. Good teams get better to dig their way out of them.
It's early enough in the season where I don't feel the need to **** my pants after every loss.

So I'm the only one who wants to trade Elias?

...I'm starting to think you weren't joking the first time.

NBC Hockey

Mar 13, 2009
I wonder if Kovalchuk is either not trying as much as he could or if he really is past his prime and just slower. He rarely uses that explosive speed that we know he has.

Past his prime? Not a chance. When he turns it on, he's unstoppable and can carry the team on his back. I guess it would just be unfair if he could keep that up the whole season.

Nick0930

Mar 16, 2011
Quebec
If the Devils stay out of the box tomorrow, they're winning. Plain and simple.

With these refs? No way!

creditsWA.jpg

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Our European scout should be fired. Tedenby,Josefson have busted do far and Larsson the jury is still out but Hamilton looks to be much better already.

No,we should not trade Elias.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
If the Devils superstar doesn't score the Devils don't get a point....

But you can't rely on David Clarkson every night.

yehyeh

Devils. Devils? Yeah, Devils.
Dec 17, 2011
NNJ
Our European scout should be fired. Tedenby,Josefson have busted do far and Larsson the jury is still out but Hamilton looks to be much better already.

Yeah? I like Joey this year. He's getting decent chances and putting them on net and when he's out on the ice I'm actually paying attention to him.

apice3*

Well Devils Dominion has gotten pretty annoying. To the ignore list.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Now is the time for Lou to stop this nonsense. CBGB is a 4th line. He needs to bolster the roster before it's too late!

NBC Hockey

Mar 13, 2009
It depends on how many breakaways they let Grabner have. If it's his customary one, we have a chance. If it's 3-5 like it was last Thanksgiving when Kovy got booed on the Jumbotron, forget about it.

Oh, the memories.

I have faith that they won't be as sloppy tomorrow and will remember how to score a goal or two. And there will be three breakaways. One will hit the post, one will go in, and Moose will save the other. ;)

FirmestPiano

May 22, 2011
...I'm starting to think you weren't joking the first time.

Seems like you were the only one who noticed.

I still have faith in Lou and Pete to make the right moves and move this team in the right direction again.

this board some times. :laugh:

Last edited:

NBC Hockey

Mar 13, 2009
Trading Elias would be idiotic. He may not skate the fastest or have the hardest shot, but he's smart in a way that nobody else on this team is and he knows how to execute ridiculous passes and plays, even if they don't always connect. The man has the second most points on the team, right behind his line mate. I don't get how losses just drive people to seeming insanity.

apice3*

Seems like you were the only one who noticed.

I still have faith in Lou and Pete to make the right moves and move this team in the right direction again.

this board some times. :laugh:

After losses, it's hard to tell who's being funny and who's being stupid.

Sir Fenwick Corsi

NJ Lottery PICK-3
Dec 29, 2010
New York
Well at least it was nice to see Elias give Crosby the business, verbally at least. I genuinely can't stand that son of a *****. Love the way he went down like a ton of bricks today. And then he showed off the wonderful yapping ability that he mastered years ago. The loss sucked for sure, but it really burned my ass that he put all those points up.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
It's starting to look like a Devils team the last time they played without Parise... but look on the bright side, a lottery pick in front of the home fans this summer would be very special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad