GDT: Game #7 Wings vs Avs: October 17th 2013, 7 PM MST | A serious case of Elder Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

member 116861

After we win the cup this year, who gets to hold the cup first after Landy? Giggy, Tanguay and Sarich have all already won a cup. It would come down to Stastny, McLeod and Hejda in my opinion. Hejda is the oldest without the cup but Stastny and McLeod while they are younger, they have been with the team longer and are alternate captains. So who do you guys think will get the cup after Landy?

AvsfanJack

Jun 30, 2013
Windsor
There is a reason it is called the dirty D. I'm from Windsor, accross the river and I go for tiger games and lions games. The city is a ****hole aside from ford field and tiger stadium.

NothingLikeAnEJ

Jimmies: Rustled
Jan 24, 2011
There is a reason it is called the dirty D. I'm from Windsor, accross the river and I go for tiger games and lions games. The city is a ****hole aside from ford field and tiger stadium.

:laugh::laugh: have you been to the D in the last couple years? You should check out Midtown before you spew out garbage like that. Windsor might even be worse than Detroit.

member 116861

:laugh::laugh: have you been to the D in the last couple years? You should check out Midtown before you spew out garbage like that. Windsor might even be worse than Detroit.

Why can't we all just get along and agree that both cities are garbage?

:sarcasm:

AvsfanJack

Jun 30, 2013
Windsor

True, our buildings are all boarded up and condemned too, oh and trash filling the streets. Not to mention all the hobos. :laugh: But seriously, Windsor is garbage. But not even close to the extent that Detroit is. We can agree that both cities suck, and that the Avs will win.

Mr Serious

Jul 23, 2011
Second game this week I'll be at. Red Wings games are always fun at The Can.

Hoping Patrick has the boys fired up and the crowd is in it tonight. :yo:

AvsfanJack

Jun 30, 2013
Windsor
Second game this week I'll be at. Red Wings games are always fun at The Can.

Hoping Patrick has the boys fired up and the crowd is in it tonight. :yo:

Detroit-Colorado games I will not miss. There is no better rivalry. I was, and still am upset that Detroit is in the Eastern Conference now. I'll savor the two games a year that we play eachother.

Taak19

Sep 22, 2011
After we win the cup this year, who gets to hold the cup first after Landy? Giggy, Tanguay and Sarich have all already won a cup. It would come down to Stastny, McLeod and Hejda in my opinion. Hejda is the oldest without the cup but Stastny and McLeod while they are younger, they have been with the team longer and are alternate captains. So who do you guys think will get the cup after Landy?

Lucic.

zxcvnm

Jun 19, 2013
Remember SammyJankis
Adrian Dater STOP USING SULIA said:
Scouts from the following NHL teams will be at the Avs-Wings game tonight...
Calgary Flames, Vancouver Canucks, two scouts from the Minnesota Wild, St. Louis Blues, Carolina Hurricanes and Montreal Canadiens.
Montreal has been to many Avs games so far.

No Montreal, you cannot have our Roy.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
I have history with ohio and Cleveland, I don't have to drive through michigan when going Chicago to Buffalo or back, when you do have to drive through michigan you can go over 75 mph without getting a ticket, and while Detroit is a crappy dead city, there are some parts you can have fun in if you're stuck there, Cleveland is just terrible, the city died years ago and somehow dying even harder now. Their cops are just total dicks to go with their lower speed limits I've gotten ticketed for 4 over, pulled over and warned for 3 over, and ticketed for 5 over on my motor cycle, all on the highway.

Plus Michigan at least has some solid nature to boast, the only parts of Ohio that don't suck total dick are down south in parts of Cincinnati, and that's more of a recent development, say over the past 5 years.

So in the battle of ****stains ohio, and northern ohio in particular, are just the absolute bottom rung.

Careful. I'm from Youngstown.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
With Leafs having Miley Cyrus "We can't stop" as victory song, what do you think Avs should have.

My suggestion:

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
I think it's time to stop the city-bashing. Any more, and I'll go through and delete all posts containing said bashing.

Infractions could follow...

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Any word on who the scratches are on defense? I assume Barrie is still scratched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad