GDT: Game #7| Jan. 29, 2013|Flyers at Rangers |7:00 p.m. ET

SgtJoseph*

Worse news: Devils/Bruins in a SO, Leafs/Sabres in OT, Jets/Habs in a 1 goal game and Sens/Caps tied halfway through the third. It's bad enough to get no points but to see how many others are in 3 point games is a killer.

At least Pitts is getting spanked by the Islanders 4-0

BringBackHakstol

Oct 25, 2005
Philadelphia
Voracek is playing poorly. He's not alone though. A bad stretch of a couple games doesn't mean the world is over.

And maybe some of you need to check your expectations. Some of this is not that surprising for a variety of reasons.

Feb 21, 2012
Pennsylvania
If there's any positive to take out of this game it's that as bad as everyone says they played tonight, they still only lost by 1 goal to the Rangers. A team that some people are picking to win the Stanley Cup.

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
Voracek had a lot of credit over the summer, and rightly so. I'm not going to give up on him after 7 games, there's something else going on here.

healthyscratch

Jun 19, 2007
Philly
Outside of the goalie, that truly may have been the worst team game I have ever seen them play. Just bad in every aspect. Never seen so many turnovers and passes to the other team. They better get their **** together FAST.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
Im more concerned with Giroux and Voracek then I am B. Shenn. At least Shenn is hitting people, making me notice him once and a while.

Well overall the three have them have been terrible.

BTW why is Talbot in the top 9 still? Like this team needs some serious change.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
ok that explains it, he had a knee sprain that could take some time for swelling to go down , then rehab after, then strengthening and then getting back on the ice. MOst likely explains why he is struggling in terms of mobility out there.

Because of the lockout, there were restrictions in place with team medical personnel tending to the injury and staff from releasing any information. He was supposed to be absent a month, which was about the time period before he returned. IIRC, he scored in his returning first game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad