GDT: Game #7| Jan. 29, 2013|Flyers at Rangers |7:00 p.m. ET

Alchemy

Mind Control
Jul 8, 2006
I wonder if Roo is having problems with the neck/head injury he sustained in Europe.

How laughable in a bad way that Bryz is our best player by a long shot.

Why is it laughable? That's why he has that big contract. To be one of our better players.

Flyersfan139

May 15, 2010
Exton, PA
Number 1 priority should be fixing that aweful pp. I am not ready to give up yet but they don't have much time to get this thing together.

MsMeow

Nov 4, 2005
Worse news: Devils/Bruins in a SO, Leafs/Sabres in OT, Jets/Habs in a 1 goal game and Sens/Caps tied halfway through the third. It's bad enough to get no points but to see how many others are in 3 point games is a killer.

MsMeow

Nov 4, 2005
Why is it laughable? That's why he has that big contract. To be one of our better players.

It's laughable because it's not usually our goalies that kick ass while everyone else sucks. Irony is ironic, no?

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
I wonder if Roo is having problems with the neck/head injury he sustained in Europe.

How laughable in a bad way that Bryz is our best player by a long shot.

Considering some of the saves he has made.... It's not as laughable as it would be last february

El Emperor

Apr 2, 2010
Woodstown, NJ
I absolutely agree with you ......It just is not clicking for MANY reasons that only time, HARD work and a positive attitude will fix.

In an 82 game season, yeah... this season is almost 15% complete and we don't even look close to being competitive. Bryz is the ONLY reason this game was close.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad