GDT: Game 7: Canucks @ Flyers - 4 PM PST | SNET-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
These were the projected lines according to kuzma.

D. Sedin-H.Sedin-Santorelli

Higgins-Kesler-Hansen

Booth-Schroeder-Kassian

Sestito-Richardson-Weise

Bieksa-Garrison

Hamhuis-Tanev

Stanton-Weber

PhilMick

Formerly PRNuck
May 20, 2009
Calgary

Higgins-Kesler-Hansen

Booth-Schroeder-Kassian

Sestito-Richardson-Weise

Bieksa-Garrison

Hamhuis-Tanev

Stanton-Weber

That third line could very well outproduce the second line.

NoShowWilly

Apr 4, 2010
North Delta
fully expect that third line to outproduce the second.

if things aren't working, i want to see Henrik and Kesler switched. possibly rotate all 3 centers. Henrik Sedin with Booth and Kassian. Schroeder with Higgins and Hansen

BassMason

Dec 1, 2006
Excited to see Schroeder play with Kassian. They played together on the wolves IIRC. Hopefully the chemistry transfers to the big league. They are both a little behind after missing games so it may be a little shaky at first.

Tiranis

Jun 10, 2009
Toronto, ON
Excited to see Schroeder play with Kassian. They played together on the wolves IIRC. Hopefully the chemistry transfers to the big league. They are both a little behind after missing games so it may be a little shaky at first.

Arniel was very stubborn about putting them together but they were great when he did. (Archibald was the other guy on that line.)

IMO that line with Booth should work well but we'll see.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC

Higgins-Kesler-Hansen

Booth-Schroeder-Kassian

Sestito-Richardson-Weise

Bieksa-Garrison

Hamhuis-Tanev

Stanton-Weber

Thank heavens. Dropping Richardson and Weise to the fourth line makes them more trustworthy than three minutes a game, too, IMO. Excited to see Schroeder back in action. Patting myself on the back, totally called he'd be going in on the third line.

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
Hopefully our PP can get going tonight, if the Flyers trend of penalties continues.

@NWSBQ4m
Flyers are a miserable 2-for-27 on the power play and have failed on their last 15 chances.

NWSBQ3m
The Flyers have committed a league-high 45 penalties and have been short-handed 33 times - also the most in the NHL.

@TimRiday1m
The #Canucks are 2 for 19 on the PP this season (0 for 7 in their last four games). The #Flyers have allowed seven PP goals already.

PhilMick

Formerly PRNuck
May 20, 2009
Calgary
Hopefully our PP can get going tonight, if the Flyers trend of penalties continues.

@NWSBQ4m
Flyers are a miserable 2-for-27 on the power play and have failed on their last 15 chances.

NWSBQ3m
The Flyers have committed a league-high 45 penalties and have been short-handed 33 times - also the most in the NHL.

@TimRiday1m
The #Canucks are 2 for 19 on the PP this season (0 for 7 in their last four games). The #Flyers have allowed seven PP goals already.

:laugh: There's no more surefire way to cut back on your penalties than by playing the Canucks!

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
I think more people would agree with you than you think.

You're probably right. I just see so many people around here preaching the same BS over and over again. People expecting oft injured Booth, unproven Kassian, and young player JS, to some how raise this team to another level. I just don't see it. There are far more questions with this team than answers. I think this season will be a seesaw battle all the way to the end. I won't be surprised if we make the playoffs but also won't be shocked if we miss them either. We are certainly not an elite team anymore, nor do I believe we are contenders.

.. awaiting for Tiranis and the rest of the usual kool-aid drinkers to debunk my opinion with more Canucks PR fluff.

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Mason currently sports a 2.03 GAA and .935 Save% through 4 games. It's a small sample size, but you can't say they have horrible goaltending right now. Mason is actually keeping them in games. It's their offense that's horrible at this point, highlighted by the fact Giroux has 1 point in 6 games.

Can't really argue with those number... :laugh:

I guess I usually just don't see Mason as more than average. But so far he has obviously kept Pho from getting run over.

Philly's D is still imo nothin to write home about.

Phos' O is scary on paper, but has been equally as scary ineffective, let's not hope the sleeping giants' in Voracek and Giroux wake up tonight.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Having not paid much attention to Philadelphia since their ridiculous series versus Pittsburgh, I'm really surprised at how far they've fallen.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Having not paid much attention to Philadelphia since their ridiculous series versus Pittsburgh, I'm really surprised at how far they've fallen.

It's understandable once you realize that they traded away superstars such as Grabner, Hodgson, Ehrhoff, and Schneider.
:sarcasm:

mrmyheadhurts

Registered Boozer
Mar 22, 2007
Vancouver

@NWSBQ4m

NWSBQ3m

@TimRiday1m

This sounds like a recipe for disaster...

8-2 Flyers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad