GDT: Game 7: Canucks @ Flyers - 4 PM PST | SNET-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taelin

Resident Hipster
Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
This is what I want too but the Flyers like to be bullies at times so having Sestito in the lineup as the "nuclear deterant" isn't a bad thing.

I just hope the 4th line can play significant minutes and not be a liability.

That's true. Maybe do that against Buffalo then, since there's really no one to be afraid of on the Sabres' roster.

BeardyCanuck03

@BeardyCanuck03
Jun 19, 2006
twitter.com
That's true. Maybe do that against Buffalo then, since there's really no one to be afraid of on the Sabres' roster.

Yes and No...

Kaleta is a real pest, Ott isn't afraid to go after stars, and then there is the large tree that is John Scott.

The Sabres don't play a real physical style though so I wouldn't be opposed to do sitting Sestito.

Taelin

Resident Hipster
Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Yes and No...

Kaleta is a real pest, Ott isn't afraid to go after stars, and then there is the large tree that is John Scott.

The Sabres don't play a real physical style though so I wouldn't be opposed to do sitting Sestito.

Kaleta will probably be suspended (in-person hearing today), Ott is too busy trying to play actual defence for Hodgson and Vanek and Scott is a pylon.

Grumbler

Oct 25, 2012
Dan Rosen actually thinks tortorella has something to do with our bottom 9 not producting...

BeardyCanuck03

@BeardyCanuck03
Jun 19, 2006
twitter.com
Kaleta will probably be suspended (in-person hearing today), Ott is too busy trying to play actual defence for Hodgson and Vanek and Scott is a pylon.

That's why I said yes... and no... They have players who can cause issues but they may not be much of an issue right now.

tc 23

#GaunceForGM
Dec 11, 2012
Vancouver
it is difficult for a WHOLE team to score 300 goals in a SEASON, so for one player to score 500 goals in a game is rather unrealistic

You_Don't_Say.jpg

But anyways, awesome GDT Pizza Mane! Dig the Space Jam theme. Hopefully the real Hamhuis comes back soon! 5-3 Canucks. May sit this one out for midterms. Not sure yet.

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
Cant wait!!!! Schroeder is in :clap::bow::highclap::P:hyper:

Nice GDT, very nostalgic :)

We have to win this, Philly has horrible goaltending and an abysmal D, and as of yet a very ineffective Giroux and Voracek.

5-2 Canucks.

Schroeder - 1
D. Sedin - The hatty
Booth - 1

------------------------

Raffi - x2

Mason currently sports a 2.03 GAA and .935 Save% through 4 games. It's a small sample size, but you can't say they have horrible goaltending right now. Mason is actually keeping them in games. It's their offense that's horrible at this point, highlighted by the fact Giroux has 1 point in 6 games.

Taelin

Resident Hipster
Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
That's why I said yes... and no... They have players who can cause issues but they may not be much of an issue right now.

The Canucks will be playing against Ryan "Brick Wall" Miller though, so that should be interesting. Stopped 20 shots in the first period in the Chicago game.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck

Hopefully we get the 1st goal in the game, I don't think we've done that yet this season. herp derp

Dada

May 12, 2012
does santorelli get time on the PP too ? Lot of website are having him around 50 pts this season, BUT WHAT HAPPENS WHEN BURROWS GETS BACK ? WHAT THEN?

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
I don't really know what to expect. I think we've seen the best this core had to offer. I know a lot of you will disagree with me here but I see this team as a .500 hockey club.

Grumbler

Oct 25, 2012
I don't really know what to expect. I think we've seen the best this core had to offer. I know a lot of you will disagree with me here but I see this team as a .500 hockey club.

Given our current division and certain ****s on this team that Gillis has done nothing with, I can't disagree with that.

Tanevian*

This makes sense, we are already 6 games into the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad