GDT: Game 7: Canucks @ Flyers - 4 PM PST | SNET-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

LickTheEnvelope

Time to Retool... again...
Dec 16, 2008
Vancouver
Canucks need to win these next couple of games against the Flyers and Sabres. Bad bad teams right now before a string of tough road games.

Spectrefire

Jan 3, 2013
Schroeder needs to be on the 3rd line to give that group a burst of offense, Kassian should move up onto the top line.

Sedin-Sedin-Kassian
Higgins-Kesler-Hansen
Booth-Schroeder-Santorelli
Sestito-Richardson-Weise

I think that should give us 3 decent lines up front, with a 4th line that Torts hopefully won't be too afraid to player longer than 5 minutes (minus Sestito)

PhilMick

Formerly PRNuck
May 20, 2009
Calgary
Yep, plus we are going to be playing 5 games on 7 nights.

Hopefully this works out to be one of those ordeals that brings the team closer together. Of course with #canuckluck it's more likely to make them all end up catching the same flu and hating each other.

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
This is what happens when we get rid of Mason Raymond. People start ripping Kesler and Hamhuis.

I'm scared. :(

Spectrefire

Jan 3, 2013
This is what happens when we get rid of Mason Raymond. People start ripping Kesler and Hamhuis.

I wouldn't worry too much. Vancouver's notorious for having some of the most fair weathered fans in the league. Just smile politely and move on.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011

Or orrrrrrr...people ripped on the Sedins, and look how well that turned out! So I will say that Kesler is undoubtedly a 3rd liner with absolutely no hands, and Hamhuis is a bottom pairing defenseman at best with no offensive talent. .

Totes Magotes

Mustang Hunter
Mar 6, 2012
Canucks will have a good game and lose 4-3. The Flyers are looking to bump their scoring slump, who better then the Vancouver slump busters?

alternate

Win the week!
Jun 9, 2006
victoria
I really want either Schroeder or Santorelli between Booth and Kassian, preferably Santo. Richardson hasn't impressed me as someone that can generate offense.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
8 - 2 Flyers.

One of the Flyers goons crosschecks Kesler in the face and we're suddenly without any secondary scoring for the next month.

Isbister and Krajicek score our only goals in a pitiful effort.

AV gets fired.

Nonis gets fired.

:help:

KDizzle

Aug 25, 2005
Bay Area
8 - 2 Flyers.

One of the Flyers goons crosschecks Kesler in the face and we're suddenly without any secondary scoring for the next month.

Isbister and Krajicek score our only goals in a pitiful effort.

AV gets fired.

Nonis gets fired.

:help:

Damn you Jesse Boulerice!! :rant:

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
Dan Murphy‏@sportsnetmurph2m
Sounds like Schroeder will centre third line while Richardson drops to 4th. #canucks

Lawzy

May 27, 2011
BC
I'll be "studying" up at SFU, but will most likely migrate to the Pub to watch the game.

Hence the shutting up part if he scores a hattrick.

The more people hate Booth, the more I love the guy.

Does Club Ilia ever get busy during games?

I'm pleasantly surprised that Schroeder is going to get a look at 3C in his return. Go get 'em little guy!

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
Dan Murphy‏@sportsnetmurph2m
Sounds like Schroeder will centre third line while Richardson drops to 4th. #canucks

I am hoping we see

Sedin - Sedin - Santorelli
Higgins - Kesler - Kassian
Booth - Schroeder - Hansen
Weise - Richardson - Dalpe

That third line would be lightning fast. Meanwhile, Kassian adds a playmaking dimension to Kes' wing.

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
I am hoping we see

Sedin - Sedin - Santorelli
Higgins - Kesler - Kassian
Booth - Schroeder - Hansen
Weise - Richardson - Dalpe

That third line would be lightning fast. Meanwhile, Kassian adds a playmaking dimension to Kes' wing.

Agreed. This is exactly what I would like to see. Plus, Kassian might help the snakebitten ways of Higgins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->