Bro Horvat

2011 Truther
Mar 20, 2013
Vancouver
hglH23c.jpg

5l3WYy7.jpg

Illhsog.jpg

VulNxem.jpg

EDIT: wanted to make this GDT alot more complete but work got in the way!

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
:laugh: I like it.

I'm predicting a 3-2 win. Kesler (2) and Bieksa with the goals.
It's definitely a game we should win with Hartnell and Lecavalier out of the lineup.

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Cant wait!!!! Schroeder is in :clap::bow::highclap::P:hyper:

Nice GDT, very nostalgic :)

We have to win this, Philly has horrible goaltending and an abysmal D, and as of yet a very ineffective Giroux and Voracek.

5-2 Canucks.

Schroeder - 1
D. Sedin - The hatty
Booth - 1

------------------------

Raffi - x2

DCantheDDad

DisplacedNuckfan
Jul 1, 2013
Edmonton
Canucks run up the score tonight. 6 - 2 for the good guys. Kes and Higgins find their scoring touch:

Kesler
Higgins
D. Sedin x 2
Santorelli (Obviously)
Garrison

Giroux and Hamhuis for Philly :sarcasm:

Lawzy

May 27, 2011
BC
Screw midterms, hockey is where it's at.

Ya'll be begging for mercy once Schroeder is done with you. 4-1 Canucks.

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Love the outstretched head. :laugh:

I remember being furious that Jordan didn't go for the 3-point shot, and instead opted to stretch his arm 40 feet for the dunk and risk running out of time. :laugh:

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Trust me guys, Hartnell being out of the lineup helps us more than hurts us.

He's been absolutely terrible so far. The guy can't complete a pass, get a shot near the net, and he turns the puck over 90% of the time.

Also somehow our defense and Mason have been our strong point so far this season, the problem is we're just not scoring. The good news is that every game since Berube became head coach they've been improving. The score of last game is misleading because it was certainly the strongest game of the year, the problem was that Emery played awful. It's really only a matter of time before the offense breaks out considering all the talent we have on the team. Once that happens we're gonna be in pretty good shape.

Taelin

Resident Hipster
Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Screw midterms, hockey is where it's at.

Ya'll be begging for mercy once Schroeder is done with you. 4-1 Canucks.

I'll be "studying" up at SFU, but will most likely migrate to the Pub to watch the game.

Part of the reason people won't shut up is because there is pretty much no way Booth will get a hat trick given the calibre of play he is at right now.

Hence the shutting up part if he scores a hattrick.

The more people hate Booth, the more I love the guy.

DCantheDDad

DisplacedNuckfan
Jul 1, 2013
Edmonton
Trust me guys, Hartnell being out of the lineup helps us more than hurts us.

He's been absolutely terrible so far. The guy can't complete a pass, get a shot near the net, and he turns the puck over 90% of the time.

Also somehow our defense and Mason have been our strong point so far this season, the problem is we're just not scoring. The good news is that every game since Berube became head coach they've been improving. The score of last game is misleading because it was certainly the strongest game of the year, the problem was that Emery played awful. It's really only a matter of time before the offense breaks out considering all the talent we have on the team. Once that happens we're gonna be in pretty good shape.

It always seems to me that we are the team to help out and let others do just that. Hopefully not tonight though.

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
@Mr. Canucklehead from the last thread
"I might swap Kassian and Santorelli (Kassian has some chemistry with the Twins, and likewise for Santorelli and Booth) but this is essentially what I want to see as well. Richardson and Weise legitimize that fourth line so that we can give them more then three minutes a game.

Hope we see something like that. Either way, great that Schroeder is back!"

I kind of feel like Kassian's current level of play would hurt the Sedins, who are doing very well with Santorelli.

I think Kassian has way more chemistry with Booth than he does with the Twins anyways, and I see that chemistry helping Kesler more than I see Santorelli helping him (or worse, risk Santorelli losing his magic being bogged down by the way Kesler plays on bad nights)

Regardless, I Just hate seeing Hansen playing with Kesler-- It doesn't work, unless Burrows is there to tie it all together (he has outstanding chemistry with both). Hansen fits like a glove with just about everyone in the lineup BESIDES Kesler-- It's kind of moronic to put them together.

BeardyCanuck03

@BeardyCanuck03
Jun 19, 2006
twitter.com
I'd like to keep Dalpe in while taking out Sestito. This legitimizes our forth line.

This is what I want too but the Flyers like to be bullies at times so having Sestito in the lineup as the "nuclear deterant" isn't a bad thing.

I just hope the 4th line can play significant minutes and not be a liability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->