GDT: Game 7: Canucks @ Flyers - 4 PM PST | SNET-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Torts is doing what AV wouldn't have done: start Schroeder on any line but the 4th. What a breath of fresh air. Hopefully that line has some success tonight.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Torts is doing what AV wouldn't have done: start Schroeder on any line but the 4th. What a breath of fresh air. Hopefully that line has some success tonight.

Schroeder started on the 4th line exactly 5 times in 33 games last year.

Vigneault used him consistently on the 2nd/3rd lines for most of the season, with large amounts of PP time. His icetime was nearly identical to that of Brendan Gallagher, who nearly won the Calder.

You keep repeating this total falsehood despite having been corrected on it multiple times. I'm not sure what's so hard to get.

Catamarca Livin

Jul 29, 2010
Hope for the best. Everyyear for the past 5 there is reasons to doubt Vancouver is a good team. The past two playoffs one could make the arguement they are not really contenders however for them to miss the playoffs with the same core that has produced the last 5 seasons would be a surprise. I doubt that happens with the Sedins in the lineup. The last 5 years the Canucks have had alot a d man injuries, injuries to core forwards Daniel and Kesler but they still find ways to win. The media is leading the charge about the team's decline and i do think without Raymond and Schneider the regular season team is a bit weaker. I hope the team surprises everyone with a good road trip to show they may not be a top contender but they are still a pretty good team overall.

Steveorama

Aug 20, 2003
Oakville, ON
Visit site
Schroeder started on the 4th line exactly 5 times in 33 games last year.

Vigneault used him consistently on the 2nd/3rd lines for most of the season, with large amounts of PP time. His icetime was nearly identical to that of Brendan Gallagher, who nearly won the Calder.

You keep repeating this total falsehood despite having been corrected on it multiple times. I'm not sure what's so hard to get.
Well, he was 10th among Canucks forwards in average ice-time per game last season...so, at best, he was on the 3rd line/4th line cusp?

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Well, he was 10th among Canucks forwards in average ice-time per game last season...so, at best, he was on the 3rd line/4th line cusp?

He was 8th amongst forwards in average TOI. I'm not counting Roy because they were never on the roster at the same time.

He played more than Booth, for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->