GDT: Game 7: Boston Bruins @ Tampa Bay Lightning - 10/19/13 - 7P ET - NESN(HD), 98.5 FM

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Great win! Good to see so many guys get on the score sheet. Defense looks really good for so early in the season.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Great game by the Bruins. I am hard pressed to think of a negative.

Julien has to be pretty pleased.

Iggy looked real good and Yeti definitely contributed-he is a pretty slick passer.

I like the lines the way they are right now-wonder if Julien will leave Marchy with Kelly or shift him back with Bergy.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Classic Bruins victory!!!
Solid play by everybody tonight!
The B's were beating Tampa to the puck right from the start of the game, and never let up....and Rask was AWESOME!
This was a fun game to watch.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
This Rask kid is alright.

Big night. Offense finally clicked, defense played great, goaltending was average. ;) This team is only scratching the surface. We got a great year in front of us. :)

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
I am really starting to like the look of this team.Soderberg played well and for the first time he showed some offensive creativity. If everybody is healthy going into the playoffs, I think we have an excellent chance of making it to the finals again.

ORR2ESPO

Jul 2, 2013
Raleigh, NC
I like the lines the way they are right now-wonder if Julien will leave Marchy with Kelly or shift him back with Bergy.

Hopefully they stay like this, Marchy-Kelly-Yeti is a beastly third line and if Smith can keep gaining chemistry with the Bergy and Loui, I don't see why they would even want to change it. Downright scary having those lines (+ Merlot)

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
No doubt. Good to give them a rest when they need it, but some people here are so doom and gloom and have read posts about replacing McQuaid etc.

OTOH, what a dominating game by the Bruins tonight.

I think that right now, McQ, Dougie, Bart are all interchangeable. I would include Krug, but IMO he has been a cut above those guys so far. Give them all regular season minutes to keep Chara and Sides fresh and give the youngsters experience.

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
Hopefully they stay like this, Marchy-Kelly-Yeti is a beastly third line and if Smith can keep gaining chemistry with the Bergy and Loui, I don't see why they would even want to change it. Downright scary having those lines (+ Merlot)

Yes, why not leave Smith on the Bergeron line, it gives us more depth,provided he continues to play well.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Great game by the Bruins. I am hard pressed to think of a negative.

Julien has to be pretty pleased.

Iggy looked real good and Yeti definitely contributed-he is a pretty slick passer.

I wouldn't have minded if one of the goals would have been PP. am I askin too much?

HarvardBruin

May 10, 2013
Boston, MA
I think that right now, McQ, Dougie, Bart are all interchangeable. I would include Krug, but IMO he has been a cut above those guys so far. Give them all regular season minutes to keep Chara and Sides fresh and give the youngsters experience.

Your statement regarding Krug is not an opinion - it is simply fact.

Krug has been one of the best players - defensively or offensively - on the team thus far.

Also, regarding Hedman, who was the Rangers defenseman that went -5 against us in the playoffs this year? Was it Girardi? I can't remember exactly, but I believe it was him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad