GDT: Game 7: Boston Bruins @ Tampa Bay Lightning - 10/19/13 - 7P ET - NESN(HD), 98.5 FM

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport

TampaFlowriders_zpsbb5522c5.png

TampaSurfFinal_zpsfec1a46c.jpg

SeparatedatBirth_zps38f855ae.png

Stamkos_zps1c4089ab.jpg

LightningLineup_zpsb9b70535.png

IntheShack_zpseb2d8fdb.png

Goalies_zps9536e075.jpg

Deets_zps7f140352.png

Tampa_zps3ab6553e.jpg

Surfboard_zpsef88ad3a.png

Gnarly

:bruins

This laid-back, slacker-inspired GDT is brought to you by.....
MrHand_zps25e3d168.jpg

...because you've got to be on something to be entertained by this.

:bruins

Disclaimer 1: If you see any spelling errors, let me know because we all know the inability to spell correctly will be the sole reason the Bruins lose this game. As far as lineups, A. it's my guess B. it doesn't mean I favor one guy over another and C. if you don't like it, feel free to sign up in the GDT signup thread where you can invoke your birth-given right to express your opinion. As for being offended, annoyed or verklempt by something contained within this GDT....chill. If that's not good enough, bring it up with Mr. Hand, who will just rip up your complaint and send you to the front office.

Disclaimer 2: The Red Sox are a game away from the World Series and apparently Gronk is playing. Allegedly. This has been your New England Sports minute. Light 'em up.

P.S. Thanks for the idea. Long live the Hilltop and it's plastic decorations, and may they all find lovely homes throughout the Boston Metro area.

Moo,
Hilltop_zpsc43a1231.jpg

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
MrHand_zps25e3d168.jpg

Who ordered the pizza?

If this your time and my time doesn't that make this our time?

Bergy's hair-there are no words for that until you look at Chara.

This game makes me nervous. The lightning are one of those teams that is always dangerous and they are going to want to make up for the first loss. Sounds like Bishop is on a roll and the Bruins have struggled with scoring. Hopefully they can put some behind Bishop.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Great GDT. Looks like another light participation thread because of the Sox.

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
Nice GDT. I wonder if the "youts" get it.

The B's can't be as sloppy as they were against FLA with the likes of Stamkos and St. Louis lurking. Bishop's numbers look great. It'll be challenge to get a few past him.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
The boys best be sharp tonight, Bolts playing well. Don`t give them the PP opportunities and they should be fine....B`s 3-2

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Nice GDT. I wonder if the "youts" get it.

The B's can't be as sloppy as they were against FLA with the likes of Stamkos and St. Louis lurking. Bishop's numbers look great. It'll be challenge to get a few past him.

I agree. Sloppy coverage and lazy passes aren't going to get it done against Tampa.

Defense is key but they also really need to work on getting bodies in front of the net-I can't count how many times I have seen a juicy rebound and no bruins in sight to put it back.

Need a big game from Tuukka-he has been real good so far and he needs to stay that way.

bme44

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2010
Nova Scotia
Great GDT. very nice job.

I sure hope this is not the starting line up, for the Bruins. McQuaid needs to be in the Dpairings and Brat in the press box IMO. I also think Caron should be playing and maybe Thorton sitting

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Great GDT. very nice job.

I sure hope this is not the starting line up, for the Bruins. McQuaid needs to be in the Dpairings and Brat in the press box IMO. I also think Caron should be playing and maybe Thorton sitting
Take a chill pill.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad