Post-Game Talk: Game 69 - One thing is clear, these teams now HATE each other - TBL 5 BRUINS 3 F

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Reading through some of the posts this morning I’m worried that the playoffs are going to be an epic level shit show around here. Won’t elaborate further. Sane posters will, I suspect, know exactly what I mean. Meantime getting my initial “ignore list” prepped so I can go into quick action when needed. Hope I’m wrong, but suspect I’m not.

And cancel culture, my ass. Like choosing not to eat food that gives me gastric distress. Sensible avoidance of inane stuff that makes life tedious.

I honestly can’t stand either extreme. Same posters are 100 pct negative or 100 pct positive and there is basically no real hockey talk. You have to sift through a dozen posts back and forth between the doomsdayers and lollipop crew before you find a rational take.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
When people are replying to terrible takes from the shadows I know I did something right

let me guess this one- Tuukka is a choke artist

Reactions: Yard Cobra

Lord Ahriman

Oct 21, 2009
All I ask is good and impartial referees. W/o Stamkos I don't think they can beat us this time in the playoffs (well, last time they got some gigantic help from referees as well, so...).

Reactions: Strafer

TwineTickler

TheUltimateBruin
May 13, 2006
Fairfield County, CT
John Moore's positioning on the 4th goal on the PK makes me want to puke. 2 people unbothered in front of Rask with Moore nowhere to be seen. 3rd goal totally on him as well.

Outside of each of their goals, the Bs totally dominated the game. Lazyness by the 1st unit and 2 horrible plays by Moore.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
People do remember that Tampa didn't have Stamkos or McDonagh when they say the Bolts got lucky right?

Guessing Ritchie was tired from beating up that stiff from Florida on Thursday? Does the Ritchie family need an official invitation that it's ok to turn up the physicality during these types games? I know Brett wasn't capable, but Nick too?

Couldn't give a flying eff about the loss, but the fact that Cirelli was able to finish out that game's last 90 seconds was pathetic. Talk about saying "Big, bad Bruins my ass.".
If Pastrnak scores on that breakaway a different story Is written

I watched a lot of game after going and many things I noticed never made the camera

aguineapig

After being able to ( Charlie) Simmer down a bit after last night I will ask this. If last night's game was circled on the calendar back in October as a Home loss, and Bolts had won 3 of 4 of the season series, who among us would have said we would be 7 pts. ahead in the Division not 7 pts down? There were a couple let downs and they got burned. Tuukka can't be Superman every night. It was hardly a blowout and they'll bounce back. And one more thing. Marchand is the most marked man in a B's uniform since the Rat and before him Derek. He needs to be reminded that it's a fine line he walks between helping and hurting the cause.

member 96824

After being able to ( Charlie) Simmer down a bit after last night I will ask this. If last night's game was circled on the calendar back in October as a Home loss, and Bolts had won 3 of 4 of the season series, who among us would have said we would be 7 pts. ahead in the Division not 7 pts down? There were a couple let downs and they got burned. Tuukka can't be Superman every night. It was hardly a blowout and they'll bounce back. And one more thing. Marchand is the most marked man in a B's uniform since the Rat and before him Derek. He needs to be reminded that it's a fine line he walks between helping and hurting the cause.

When it was all said and done, Marchand’s penalty at the end of P2 was a game changing moment. B’s had all of the momentum on their side and ended up needing to kill a penalty with one of their best PKers in the box. That didn’t happen and we know how things ended.

Just one play in one game, but tough moment there.

Reactions: Gonzothe7thDman

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
One of the dumber statements i have ever read. Lets get another top 6 center to center more fourth line players. Just an unreal take...Talk about backwards.
One of the dumbest replies I ever received
I was referring to and maybe I should have been clearer within the org
Coyle or even if it was two months ago Studnicka

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
I went and was within 10 feet of many of the incidents and Bruins got an A from me

my world my grading

looked like Lauzon wanted someone a couple times behind the play that the camera of course did not show, I hate that. We only got to see cernak dummy McAvoy a little, point flipping coyle around and kuraly pancaking Killorn...and of course dirtbag Cirelli.

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
The gang up on Chara looked oddly premeditated. Tbay has enough assholes on their team to see that thru.
Chara I think is having a fine season and is still a force on the pk.

The guy that's continually impressing me is Kuraly in the last few months. Creating a stink in front of the net was nice to see last night.

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
John Moore's positioning on the 4th goal on the PK makes me want to puke. 2 people unbothered in front of Rask with Moore nowhere to be seen. 3rd goal totally on him as well.

Outside of each of their goals, the Bs totally dominated the game. Lazyness by the 1st unit and 2 horrible plays by Moore.
I know that was a bad play chasing the guy behind the net and leaving the eventual goal scorer one on one with Rask

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Was a fun, entertaining game. May have been a win had we had Carlo in, but ultimately thought they played well. Wasn't Rask's best game but he's earned a pass by how well he's played all year.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
The gang up on Chara looked oddly premeditated. Tbay has enough assholes on their team to see that thru.
Chara I think is having a fine season and is still a force on the pk.

The guy that's continually impressing me is Kuraly in the last few months. Creating a stink in front of the net was nice to see last night.

Tampa knows what they are doing and who to go after with playoffs in mind.

Four players going after Marchand who didn't even initiate says it all.

Memokerobi

May 4, 2018
Iirc we got 3 out of 4 vs Tampa in the regular season. But it was clear they were the better team and they handled us comfortably in the second round although there was some terrible refereeing.

I am fully convinced that the Bs are the better team and they will take Tampa in the playoffs unless everything goes Tampa’s way.

lopey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2009
Frozen Tundra Northern Ontario
They were also there when they shutdown Boston
in 5 games 2 years ago and now took 3 out of 4
this year.

Incidentally Hedman got about 5 minutes of
TOI. So essentially they were missing Hedman,
McDonagh and Ruuta on their D and Stamkos upfront.
Bruins should be out playing them at home
with that much talent not playing.

This isn't a team you want to play late April
or early May.
Nor r we. Both teams are good. It will be a battle

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
I was watching the highlights of the fights from last night. That Goodrow should be suspended for at least 2 games for his actions last night.

This is coming from a Nashville fan. Kyle Rehman was a good ref in the AHL. He and the other ref didn't seem like they were in control of the game.

It was the kind of game where you need to eject somebody early to send a message to both teams, although TB seemed to start the majority of the trouble. An example would be the 4 guys in the corner with Marchard. I don't like Marchard, but 1 Lightning player would have been enough. By having 4 guys over there, The Bruins have to show up in numbers just to even it out.

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB

Clifton or Zboril would be better than Moore.

RoccoF14

Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Newsflash ! Tampa can beat Bruins out with a good chance of it happening and if your wishing to play them over Leafs your nuts.You posted earlier you want that matchup.
I definitely want that matchup. I'm not gonna worry about who we match up against like some scared old lady...

You wanna be the best, you gotta beat the best.....Wooooo!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad