Post-Game Talk: Game 69 - One thing is clear, these teams now HATE each other - TBL 5 BRUINS 3 F

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

upload_2020-3-7_21-50-20.png

upload_2020-3-7_21-51-32.png

upload_2020-3-7_21-52-2.png

upload_2020-3-7_21-52-34.png

:bruins:bolts

Game Summary

Event Summary

Play by Play

Faceoff Summary

Faceoff Comparison

TOI Bruins

Last edited:

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Watching games like this I wonder how hockey players trash talk.

I grew up on street ball(football and basketball) so I know we all trash talk in that

but European and Canadian dudes seem way too polite and nice to trash talk like we did

if I was on the ice tonight I’d just keep calling cirreli a bitch until he dropped his gloves with me

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
We limit these guys to like 20-25 shots on goal a game, they won tonight because of a one in a million penalty kill meltdown. Not worried about them at all.

Kase didn't dive either, just a random call created out of thin air to avoid giving us a powerplay.

Wish some of our guys would find a way out of their quarter of a season funks.

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013
That early PP screwed us. Then mistakes from Moore and Marchand Buried us.

That will be a wild series if it comes to fruition.

elMatador

Feb 20, 2008
Pasta despite his goal was trash.
Krejci is slow. For 1 good game he has 10 bad games.
The 2nd line search is still a mystery.
Krug is not $8m d-man. Save those money and offer sheet Cirelli whatever it takes. There is your next franchise center.
Moore should be in Providence. He doesn't bring anything. Him in a line up is a joke.

Last edited:

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
Before the last dozen games people were talking about how incredible Krejci was for having the season he was having with what he was given

all I’m saying is that I know we are the lunatic fringe, let’s try and keep a little more of an even keel. He’s been bad lately, I wouldn’t call him toast. Players go through ups and downs, he does every regular season

Can’t put the Bruins doing almost literally nothing the last 6 mins or so just on Krejci. TB really wanted it and we couldn’t match...tonight.

RHR37

Dec 24, 2019
I'm going to go on a very unpopular rant here.

I'll start with the officiating because it was garbage. Right from where Marchand got jumped by 4 bolts to Chara getting cross checked from behind by Cirelli and Cirelli getting nothing. Then marchand gets a weak slashing call which ends up being the game winning goal. It's a joke and needs to be fixed. Embarrassing.

That being said:

Did someone neuter Chara? I mean I've seen this legend in game 6 with a broken jaw get suckered punch by a guy named Zach Sanford, then watched Cirelli cheapshot him from behind and 0 response. Set a tone and make players scared to go to your net.

Rask: ughhh. Just not good enough tonight. He's been fantastic all year but when the game matters. I mean..we all know the story.

Krecji: My favorite player for years but Jesus. Unacceptable. That's it.

This game just reminded me of the SCF last year. Tampa gooned it up, got the favorable calls from the refs because they are too scared to call it lopsided and the rest is history.

Also that PP WOOFF

Bodit9

Oct 22, 2016
Upstate NY
Can't have 2 shorthanded goals against. Rask needed to be better in the 1st. Moore looked rusty. Enjoyed the response & emotion but just wasn't enough. Krejci has left me wanting for more the past couple of months. Too many mistakes this game, it happens. Gotta be better.

czechmate

Jan 1, 2016
Todays performance by Krejci was awful, probably the worst so far in this season - granted. Who knows what he is going through, a slump? He needs to improve and I believe (I hope at least) that he will, especially when we're heading into the playoffs.

But honestly, the people on here that are overreacting and exaggerating will be the first ones who start applauding and praising #46 when he returns to his playmaking. Lets apply the similar scrutiny to the rest of the team as well. There have been more question marks tonight besides #46...

Reactions: TwineTickler

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad