Post-Game Talk: Game 69 - One thing is clear, these teams now HATE each other - TBL 5 BRUINS 3 F

Riley 88

Jan 24, 2020
I missed a good game last night...

Is it time to break up the 2nd line? Did they create any opportunities?
There is no second line. The general manager decided he wanted to clear money to sign Krug, Instead of fortifying this teams run to a cup. Even the guy who sells hot dogs at the arena, knew we needed a winger who could score goals. But the GM, he dont know it. Sad for the players and the fans. But the GM got himself out of his self imposed hole. Good job Donnie.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
I felt really bad for Z last night. He looked and was treated like a guy that is nearing the end of an amazing career.
Yeah would agree that he really doesn’t get treated with much respect bye other teams that’s for sure,and what was with him going down so easily,I think they could have blown on him last night and he would have fallen.

Lobster57

Nov 22, 2006
Victoria, BC
check out his playoff stats...they’re incredible. 2.19, .927% vs. regular season of 2.27, .922%
but he didn't stop a double deflection and left a guy wide open right at the net. AND he made Marchand go for a line change with 8 seconds left in a period. So he's clearly a choker

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
With the horrible performance of the top line last night, Chara now leads the team in Plus/Minus at +25.

Krug now challenging at the other end with -4. Still needs to get past Nordstrom (-6) and Wagner (-8).

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Reading through some of the posts this morning I’m worried that the playoffs are going to be an epic level shit show around here. Won’t elaborate further. Sane posters will, I suspect, know exactly what I mean. Meantime getting my initial “ignore list” prepped so I can go into quick action when needed. Hope I’m wrong, but suspect I’m not.

And cancel culture, my ass. Like choosing not to eat food that gives me gastric distress. Sensible avoidance of inane stuff that makes life tedious.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Oh and by the way, Rask needs to play better then that. He was not ready to play. Love him, but his big game attitude does concern me.
only saw the first and did he need to be better? Absolutely but BS on his ability to play in the big game, check out his stats friend

Reactions: neelynugs

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Reading through some of the posts this morning I’m worried that the playoffs are going to be an epic level shit show around here. Won’t elaborate further. Sane posters will, I suspect, know exactly what I mean. Meantime getting my initial “ignore list” prepped so I can go into quick action when needed. Hope I’m wrong, but suspect I’m not.

And cancel culture, my ass. Like choosing not to eat food that gives me gastric distress. Sensible avoidance of inane stuff that makes life tedious.
is it not an "epic level shit show" here every year?

We are fans, fans have a tendency to react emotionally, been there, done that myself 1000 times. There are some who, once they calm down a bit, are able to walk back their comments, there are others who remain high octane the entire playoffs

The funny thing is, regardless if we think the sky is falling depending on what`s happening, watch player interviews and it`ll calm you down

member 96824

I’m here for it. Looking forward to the first “We should play Halak next game” it’s going to be great.

Richard Lather

Jan 28, 2020
Oh and by the way, Rask needs to play better then that. He was not ready to play. Love him, but his big game attitude does concern me.

ENUXC25UEAAEvXO.jpg

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
Officially yes we lost this game, but the B's were the better team and the game was lost right at the start not 1 , but 2 SH goals on the same PP. That just cannot be allowed to happen and Rask could have been better on those as well. One thing though the Bruins showed lots of emotion and that they will not be pushed around by these TB scum bags any longer, Take those 2 SH goals away and we are 11 points up on them today.

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013
Its not 2018 for Sergachev, Cernak, Point and
Cirelli either.

Here's our lineup from Game 5 of that series since Apparently that's what you bases the 2020 Bruins on.

Marchand/Bergeron/Pastrnak
Debrusk/Krejci/Rick Nash
Ryan Donato/Reilly Nash/David Backes
Tim Schaller/Kuraly/Accari

Chara/McAvoy
Gryz/Miller
Mcquaid/Holden

According to you, The only difference will be Tampa improving.

But Boston icing 9 different players will make no difference.

I'm going to say it again, Go away.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
I only caught the highlights but is there any openings for play-by-play guys with the XFL that we could send along Jack's resume on his behalf? His commentary during the brawl was over-the-top even for him. What a buffoon he's been this year. He must be on orders from his NESN handlers to ratchet up the "Edwards-ness" even more this season.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I only caught the highlights but is there any openings for play-by-play guys with the XFL that we could send along Jack's resume on his behalf? His commentary during the brawl was over-the-top even for him. What a buffoon he's been this year. He must be on orders from his NESN handlers to ratchet up the "Edwards-ness" even more this season.

haha, I only saw the highlights of it too and he was definitely over the top and there are usually a half dozen moments during the season where he makes me cringe but at the end of the day, when the B`s are playing and I have to stream the game, I`ll always search for the NESN feed because the PBP teams out there are so horrific

Reactions: Strafer

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
Missed the game yesterday, so just catching up with watching hilites.

Quite obvious what TBs game plan was, antagonize certain Bruin players and act like complete as$holes.
We do not an entire team that can fight back like the 70s 80s and 90s and that's fine.
We can though set the tone by battling hard against the boards and in the end not getting distracted by teams like the Blues and Tampas antics.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be

I loved his “Maroon wants to see the afterlife” one second before flipping Chara to the ice like a sack of potatoes. The bruins did not do well in those scrums at all sadly

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad