Post-Game Talk: Game 68 - B's wake up with 10 minutes left and score 5 goals - BRUINS 6 Whalercanes 4 FINAL

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
I'm still in complete shock. It was like a completely different team started playing once Krug, DeBrusk and Chara went to the locker room. It was almost like losing those 3 guys forced guys to step up and pay attention to the details. I'm still at a lose of words right now because I can't believe what I just saw.
bf2caafb0641ad4a08ddcb30d23d1674--boston-bruins-funny-bruins-hockey.jpg

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
Really worried about Chara. Debrusk will be back, Gryz looked great in Krugs spot, but we can’t live without our captain.

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
what a game...zoned out for most of the 2nd but glad I kept watching.

So happy for Grzelyck and Heinen. Great job stepping up.

Also to all the D too that third period. Good job to Sweeney for getting Holden....he looks very solid and even more important with all the injuries now.

I love this team.

Gotta say...this has been one of the most exciting, enjoyable hockey seasons in a while.

The days of Jimmy Hayes and Kemppainen..Bartkowski and Trotman...seem so long ago

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
what happened to Z and Krug, I heard JDB hit his head against the glass and also left the game and THEN the boys erupted? This team just has "it", can`t explain it, never seen a Bruins team this resilient before

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
For as much fun as that third period was, though... those first two periods were flaming hot garbage. I love that they can flip the switch, but playoff hockey is rarely like that.

Sorry, I shall now resume my delirious laughter. :laugh:

Reactions: caz16 and Thrive

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
So the lesson tonight...DON'T GIVE UP ON THIS TEAM!

They seem to play well in the third period.

I don't know why but I had a feeling (early in the game) that the B's would win tonight.

Good night B's fans....Got to shovel.

You are a true blue B's fan LF!

...be careful shoveling....or better yet, get someone else to do it for you.

crimsonace

Mar 7, 2010
Indianapolis, IN
For as much fun as that third period was, though... those first two periods were flaming hot garbage. I love that they can flip the switch, but playoff hockey is rarely like that.

The 82-game season is a grind, and they've flipped the switch a LOT in this 7-1-0 streak. Not quite as dramatically as today (and for that matter, Saturday, when they struggled 5-on-5 but dominated the third period), but playoff intensity is completely different.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010

First two were maddening. Some of the worst hockey they've played all year. The good thing is that I think lost focus is the main culprit the past month when they play bad. Once they regain focus they seem to be able do what needs to be done. I doubt they will lose focus once the playoffs start. This team when healthy and dialed in = monstrous.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
what a game...zoned out for most of the 2nd but glad I kept watching.

So happy for Grzelyck and Heinen. Great job stepping up.

Also to all the D too that third period. Good job to Sweeney for getting Holden....he looks very solid and even more important with all the injuries now.

I love this team.

Gotta say...this has been one of the most exciting, enjoyable hockey seasons in a while.

The days of Jimmy Hayes and Kemppainen..Bartkowski and Trotman...seem so long ago

Trent Whitfield says sup?

Reactions: Thrive

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
What moxie! Awesome 3rd. Just hope no one's seriously injured...

Did Editanyone see that kid wearing the Bruins bear head mask with the sign "Any one here who's a Cane Fan, your mother's AHO". Cheeky classic.

Sebastian Aho.. Nice

Attachments

• upload_2018-3-13_22-25-39.png
    upload_2018-3-13_22-25-39.png
    940.2 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad