Post-Game Talk: Game 68 - B's wake up with 10 minutes left and score 5 goals - BRUINS 6 Whalercanes 4 FINAL

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Thanks for this - confirms what perhaps has been obvious, we seem to have developed a trend of leaking goals against. Terrifying that it's a full goal against over the last ten.
With Bergy out we are losing a lot of face offs. I think that’s part of the problem.

Reactions: Strafer

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
Now there's a sarcastic thread about the Rick Nash trade being "brilliant" because Reilly Nash is on fire but Rick is mediocre. I feel bad for all these poor trolls who hate the Bruins. Such a tough season for them

been a real tough 50 years for bruin haters. personally i found it easier to cheer the team

3 cups... around 10 trips to the finals... a pro record streak for consecutive playoff appearences... the greatest player in history playing almost his entire career here

tough hard working honest teams that did us proud over 90% of the time

i mean those laughable mapleleafs not only have no cups in 50 years... but almost nothing else too. take their best player of past 50 years and probably doesnt make our top 10

i feel sorry for people that want to hate on the bruins... its miserable for them during my lifetime

Reactions: Chief Nine

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Looking at the two schedules I don't see much chance of catching tbay unless they fold or we beat them pretty good hu which even that is tough due to rest , and other factors in those head to heads . I really believe this team has the depth to overcome defensive injuries but looking at the schedule and add in tiredness I expect a lot of losses the next few weeks . The team also isn't playing like they were , hopefully we are ready to fly playoff time . I look at last night more like a fluke than anything , we played terrible hockey against a team that was on a back to back with travel. I also believe we played bad Saturday, sunday I thought was ok considering no Brad which added to Bergy is a whole lot to overcome . We need D.K to keep going and Rick Nash to get back to where he was . I would say Saturday was his worst game as a bruin and last night wasn't too great either.
It’s the games against Tampa that will determine if we can catch them. I don’t think losing to get a specific opponent is wise and I do think home ice against the Leafs will be huge but there is a point where opting to strategically rest key players is going to be better than burning them up.

This last stretch will be huge.

Salem13

Feb 6, 2008
Salem,Mass
It really does make me laugh sometimes. I love playing the heel there at times... they just get so riled up by us Bruins fans to the point where i actually think they may be crying.

I'm trying to put together a reasonable sounding theory where DK's hand pass bounces off his knee and travels out of sight behind his glove.

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
I'm out of town this week for work. Watched the whole game from a bar last night. I saw all the goals up until 4-1 Carolina. The next goal I saw live was the empty netter. I cannot wait to watch that final 10 minutes Friday night! ☺

Jdavidev

Jul 5, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
I'm trying to put together a reasonable sounding theory where DK's hand pass bounces off his knee and travels out of sight behind his glove.
It's better than the hyperbole that he "threw" the puck from blue line to blue line.

And the whole thing is dripping with "I'm not saying, I'm just saying" rhetoric on a nothing play.

Salem13

Feb 6, 2008
Salem,Mass
It's better than the hyperbole that he "threw" the puck from blue line to blue line.

And the whole thing is dripping with "I'm not saying, I'm just saying" rhetoric on a nothing play.

I was willing to concede we got away with one a few pages back but now I think the puck was at least stuck between DK's fingers and he was forced to flick it forward in a panic to release it.

Also I would like to talk to the babushka lady and get her input but it seems she is unavailable? ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad