Post-Game Talk: Game 68 - B's wake up with 10 minutes left and score 5 goals - BRUINS 6 Whalercanes 4 FINAL

cat400

Jul 30, 2005
Hopefully the injured players are not too bad.
Looked like Chara May have got a rut
going back into his own zone on his last shift.

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
Multiply final 10 minutes of the game x 6= serious contender. Holy smokes.

If they do that... they win the cup in 16 straight

We have to face the truth boys and girls... this team is a serious contender anyhow and 1 bad period of hockey doesnt change that

Bandwagon has stopped for passengers... best to jump on now and get a good seat. This team has proven they deserve our support and they are promising us a fun ride to anyone that wants to tag along

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Read Bruins lost Chara Krug and DeBrusk.Any updates? N H L gives them this killer schedule every year and injuries pile up.

frickinbobby

Sep 21, 2017
I think NESN should just let Jaffe run the post-game show as he sees fit. Right now there seems to be a conflict and I am on team Jaffe. The details almost certainly do not matter. I would give him host/producer credit and authority and allow him to find his way for a season. I would imagine he could make use of the team on Bruins Academy which is clearly very good.

crimsonace

Mar 7, 2010
Indianapolis, IN
This team is something else. Incredible.

Fingers crossed none of Chara, Krug, or Debrusk are seriously injured.

DeBrusk worries me, just because his head hit the glass earlier in the game. Didn't see Chara & Krug's injuries.

This is why you make trades to get Holden and Wingels and sign Gionta. After the MASH unit the B's rolled out in the playoffs last year, you can never have enough depth.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I watched the first period but was unable to watch the rest (I was following the score with the NHL app) until the last few minutes.

I didn’t expect the flat team I saw i the first come back to win after four goals down.

I heard Jack say three players were injured-which three? Bruins can’t afford more injuries right now.

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
Someone on here said this team will probably score 5 in the third, great call they did just that. I was watching on channel 501 here and then switched to watch it on 504 and boom! 5 unanswered goals, that must have been it. Hopefully all the guys that left tonight are not hurt too bad, we don't need anymore injuries please.

Reactions: frickinbobby

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
I watched the first period but was unable to watch the rest (I was following the score with the NHL app) until the last few minutes.

I didn’t expect the flat team I saw i the first come back to win after four goals down.

I heard Jack say three players were injured-which three? Bruins can’t afford more injuries right now.
Debrusk, Krug, Chara

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
I'm still in complete shock. It was like a completely different team started playing once Krug, DeBrusk and Chara went to the locker room. It was almost like losing those 3 guys forced guys to step up and pay attention to the details. I'm still at a loss of words right now because I can't believe what I just saw.

Last edited:

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
That's what he says every time he opens up a box of a dozen donuts. Nothing new.

upload_2018-3-13_21-14-57.jpeg

"This one's over, baby." needs to be a meme..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad