Post-Game Talk: GAME 68 - A PERFECT SIX GAME HOMESTAND - BRUINS 3 Ottawa 2 FINAL

00BW

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 14, 2012
Framingham, MA
I almost feel bad for the trolls not able to come on here and bash everything Bruins but then I remember they are trolls. lol

If it weren't for all the D injuries during the first 1/3rd of the year, this team would be challenging TB for #1. It seems so long ago, that we forget Grzelcyk, the 5'9" sophomore D who is either #5, 6, or 7 on the depth chart, was your #1 shutdown Dman for a week. Granted, he was able to do that job well, but almost no team can withstand that level of injuries. Now they are missing Wingers #1, 3, and 5 and still keep on rolling.

This team, man.
This team.

Reactions: Mione134

MetM

Nov 29, 2009
I almost feel bad for the trolls not able to come on here and bash everything Bruins but then I remember they are trolls. lol

If it weren't for all the D injuries during the first 1/3rd of the year, this team would be challenging TB for #1. It seems so long ago, that we forget Grzelcyk, the 5'9" sophomore D who is either #5, 6, or 7 on the depth chart, was your #1 shutdown Dman for a week. Granted, he was able to do that job well, but almost no team can withstand that level of injuries. Now they are missing Wingers #1, 3, and 5 and still keep on rolling.

This team, man.
This team.

Well said..

Hell ... I remember a game where LAUZON was the #1 shut down D in the last minutes of the game.

Reactions: 00BW

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
In a nutshell, he said the Bruins can't keep playing comeback hockey because it's not sustainable. It'll end eventually and they should be a little nervous about how they've been winning games lately.
He has a point . They haven’t played particularly well since the Tampa game even though they are winning but just adding Pasta , Debrusk and Johansson should alleviate some of what Hrudey is referring to .

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Hey @Bruinaura where are the cookies???
*runs around the forum throwing cookies at everyone*
BAKERY-STYLE-CHOCOLATE-CHIP-COOKIES-9.jpg

MetM

Nov 29, 2009
Very impressed with your team. All heart.

Long time Leaf fan that hopes my team can elevate to be on your level when we meet in 4 weeks.

If we cant.. beat TB and win the Cup you guys remind me of the 93 Habs.

Peace.

It was all good until you mentioned “93 Habs”, luckiest Cup ever awarded in the history of the NHL.

Reactions: BMC and Ladyfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad