Post-Game Talk: GAME 68 - A PERFECT SIX GAME HOMESTAND - BRUINS 3 Ottawa 2 FINAL

Trizz617

Jan 5, 2018
Boston/Quebec
soundcloud.com
Great to see Wagner moved up near the end. He saved the game with his defensive play in the third. This guy just keeps on making big play after big play. Perfect 4th line player -- physical, good D, can score. His goals sure aren't garbage goals. He scores at big moments. He has been huge on this 19 game run.

I swear I lose a breath, when I see the phrase, "19 game run". Unbelievable what we're witnessing here. And oh yeah, Wags is a glue guy..clutch, gamer etc

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
More beer needed
upload_2019-3-9_18-56-12.jpeg

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
I just watched HNIC postgame and Friedman is a joke going on about Bruins losing to Hawks in last minute..He hates Bruins and so does Kypreos.Who is deleting my TRUTHS
Not sure where your hate is coming from for the guy holy Christ. I watched the same segment and he was telling a humorous story about Cam Neely which I rather enjoyed but whatever.

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
Curious.. what did hrudy say?

In a nutshell, he said the Bruins can't keep playing comeback hockey because it's not sustainable. It'll end eventually and they should be a little nervous about how they've been winning games lately.

Dizzay

Jul 8, 2004
Moncton
Tuukka is elite right now as in Tim Thomas in 2011.

Krejci is 1c on most teams right now. I love how he is being a clutch performer.

This Bruins team is special. Mentally tougher than any team I've seen in the past 20 years. I'm confident they are as good or better than TB. They've had zero adversity this season and they're about to if they face the Bruins.

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
In a nutshell, he said the Bruins can't keep playing comeback hockey because it's not sustainable. It'll end eventually and they should be a little nervous about how they've been winning games lately.
Yeah I'm sure team that has just gone 19 games without a regulation loss is getting really nervous right about now. LOL

Reactions: FanSince72

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
He just said their recipe for Success lately isn't going to last because they're having to come back from behind late so often.

I'd agree if we weren't obviously outplaying theses teams and they simply scored a couple on their few chances of the game, and while being penalized 4+ times a game for the past while. Ottawa had nothing going all night, they just had some good luck puck and we hit like 4 posts.

The way the teams playing now they're scoring 3 a game minimum essentially and putting 30+ on net every night.

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
I just watched HNIC postgame and Friedman is a joke going on about Bruins losing to Hawks in last minute..He hates Bruins and so does Kypreos.
The bruins are the worse 93 point team
The leafs are the best 89 point team

My response of his opinion...zer0
They should try and evaluate the game with their brain and eyes and less with their mouth.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
I'd agree if we weren't obviously outplaying theses teams and they simply scored a couple on their few chances of the game, and while being penalized 4+ times a game for the past while. Ottawa had nothing going all night, they just had some good luck puck and we hit like 4 posts.

The way the teams playing now they're scoring 3 a game minimum essentially.

Hit a few posts to boot

Reactions: Emerz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad