Post-Game Talk: GAME #66: Canucks 2, Coyotes 4: Get the tourniquets ready, because the bleeding hasn't stopped yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
I found Caucasians hair thinning way more than asians like myself. A lot of the white dudes here in Hong Kong have a receding hairline.
Just as I read this post, there was a hair ad for thinning hair/receding hairline on TSN 1040. :laugh:

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
this TEAM IS DONE!. sitting on leads again and again. edler pass to stecher wow. everyones on the hotseat. fire the coach. fire the GM. fire everyone. aquaman isn't gonna deal with another season of missing the playoffs for the 5th straight time. smh. lose the rest of the next 15 games and fall down in the standings.

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
I just can’t believe how chicken shit the media is in the city. No one has the guts to openly criticize Benning or Green and it’s like guys, that’s kinda your f***ing job.
the media has gotten soft. remember last game jeff patterson was asking a question to Travis green and he got choked and said get him outta here i dont' wanna talke to jpat. from last game.

Reactions: geebaan

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
The 18 wheeler's over the cliff. We're done. So long playoffs.

Benning stays though because "injuries". Green will be gone and Benning gets to hire yet another coach. Must be nice to be Benning.

Reactions: Megaterio Llamas

Megaterio Llamas

el rey del mambo
Oct 29, 2011
North Shore
the media has gotten soft. remember last game jeff patterson was asking a question to Travis green and he got choked and said get him outta here i dont' wanna talke to jpat. from last game.
Poor guy's on the edge of a nervous breakdown. He's got the craziest fan base in the NHL reaching for the pitchforks right now. It can't be a comfortable situstion.

Reactions: David71

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
The 18 wheeler's over the cliff. We're done. So long playoffs.

Benning stays though because "injuries". Green will be gone and Benning gets to hire yet another coach. Must be nice to be Benning.

i disagree, I’m pissed about these losses, but I don’t think it’s panic time yet.

now we lose the next 3, shit is done. But there is time.

I am toxic

. . . even in small doses
Oct 24, 2014
Vancouver
Yeah Hughes said no matter the injury, there’s 16 games left so he wants to play and help the team try to make the playoffs. We have a good one here.
Playing while injured is a recipe for worse injury

Aside from repetitive motor problems where your bad, compensating motions can lead to problems, you are slower and weaker and cannot avoid injury as well

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
Here's how crazy the last 10 games have been...literally every single team in the western conference has more wins than us except the ducks (they have the same amount of wins as us).

f***ing every single team is winning.

Literally a perfect storm. Like, not a single ounce of help during this skid from the out of town scoreboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad