Post-Game Talk: GAME #66: Canucks 2, Coyotes 4: Get the tourniquets ready, because the bleeding hasn't stopped yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Remember to take one if you want! We still have a few available. GDT: - GDT Sign Up Thread for March & April. Let's get Organized with our Creativity (5 available)

jyDcwSp.jpg

Last edited:

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
If Hughes and Myers are both out for any length of time, that’s probably the season.

Unless that Columbus game rallies the team, which is also very possible.

I am toxic

. . . even in small doses
Oct 24, 2014
Vancouver
Rumour has it there will be a banner raising ceremony tomorrow night..

View attachment 330459

I am going in to start a dozen alt accounts just so I can "like" this post a dozen times

I am poisonous
I am venomous
I am virulent
I am noxious
I am malignant
I am pestilential
- yeah, it's a word!
I am lethal
I am pernicious
I am fatal
I am environmentally unfriendly

Love

Feb 29, 2012
I was just listening to 1040 and Dhaliwal was like “if Virtanen was on the Horvat line instead of Eriksson that line would be -2 or -3 every night”

Behold the Vancouver media and it’s infinite wisdom

Raistlin

Aug 25, 2006
This is good in a way, if this blows up in our face, we can point to Benning not picking up any D depth at the TDL. He said we have enough for the stretch run, now we will know once and for all.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Beware the 'Ides of March'. This team enters the last real month of the season with the poorest record over the past month of any of the teams around them. The Coyotes haven't been much better, but are in a more desperate position than the Canucks.

With Boeser and Markstrom gone, and Hughes banged up, this just doesn't feel like a winnable game. Demko may have to steal one for get a W.

LordBacon

CEO of sh*tposting
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Hong Kong
I was just listening to 1040 and Dhaliwal was like “if Virtanen was on the Horvat line instead of Eriksson that line would be -2 or -3 every night”

This is one of those cases when I find quotes like this pretty confusing because I can’t tell if he’s serious or just trolling.

Last edited:
Reactions: geebaan

Love

Feb 29, 2012
This is one of those cases when I find quotes like this pretty confusing because I can’t tell if he’s series or just trolling.

He was serious someone texted in and called him out on it and he defended what he said

Fire Benning

diaper filled piss baby
Oct 2, 2016
Hell

Dahliwhal is a good insider and that's about it.

Fire Benning

diaper filled piss baby
Oct 2, 2016
Hell
Not convinced they won't win this one but against the team ranked 23rd in scoring it could be one of the more uninteresting games this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad