Post-Game Talk: Game 65 - THE BEAR has Dallas seeing stars - BRUINS 4 Dallas 3 F

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
*runs around the forum high fiving everyone and ESPECIALLY DAVID KREJCI*

View attachment 328303

View attachment 328305

Look at the grin on DK's face- he was channeling his inner Chara there :thumbu:

Since Danton is no longer a Bruin I have to re-name my little bear buddy :(

Ladies & gentlemen let me introduce you to David Coyle!!! :heart: David is named after David Krejci who has always been one of my favorite Bruins.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts

Ladies & gentlemen let me introduce you to David Coyle!!! :heart: David is named after David Krejci who has always been one of my favorite Bruins.
Did you hear me screaming for Mrs. 103 to get in the living room when Krejci threw down?

Besides finally seeing the Bruins beat the Canadiens in person, that fight is my favorite moment of the season thus far! I’ve always liked Krejci, but his stock went way up in my book. I’m not saying he should try this again and risk serious injury to his hands, but when David f*****g Krejci drops ‘em, one has to think that that team is dialed in big time. I love it!

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
I’m not allowed to point out that the ice is bad?

From now on I’ll rephrase it in a more positive way, sorry.

Ways to be more positive describing the TD Garden ice:

1. Burns can afford a new ice plant by patenting the current one for replacing all Slurpee machines in 7-11s!

2. It's a miracle no one got a career-ending leg injury!

3. I didn't know goalie pads could float!

4. When the news called for sleet, I thought they meant OUTSIDE!

5. Unemployment in Massachusettes is down 7% with the hiring of all the new on-ice shovellers!

6. No concussions from falling headfirst on OUR ice!

7. Final, definitive proof of global warming!

8. Jacobs can now get government assistance for a new ice plant by applying for a Drain-the-Swamp grant.

9. Taking the kids to see an ice show will be much more fun watching the skaters try to stay upright for more than 3 seconds.

10. We have the best swim team in the entire NHL!

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World

So nice to meet you Mr. David Coyle!

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
Lol, I'm in Southern Ontario and if this keeps going i'm going back to Mexico for another week.
Lol supposed to be driving to work right now. Well an hour and a half ago. Have a boss that’s an eager beaver that made it in.

Apparently that means everyone else has to attempt to ditch their cars too. Also not convinced that’s true just yet.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
What.a.game.

David Krejci- "Dave's a killer":fight:

Like everyone else I was very impressed with Nick Ritchie, I think DS acquired the right Ritchie this time.

I thought Kase struggled a bit at times but he's only got one practice under his belt so he gets a pass. I can see why he gets injured so often though, he's pretty reckless with his body positioning at times.

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
What.a.game.

Like everyone else I was very impressed with Nick Ritchie, I think DS acquired the right Ritchie this time.

I thought Kase struggled a bit at times but he's only got one practice under his belt so he gets a pass. I can see why he gets injured so often though, he's pretty reckless with his body positioning at times.

Kase's approach to the game reminds me of Nevin Markwart. The "Kamikaze Kid" was as recklessly reckless as anyone who ever played.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
What.a.game.

A good win against a quality opponent.

Reactions: Bergyesque and BMC

RustyBruins72

Jul 29, 2005
So during the pre game skate Tuukka was stretching out on the ice. All of the sudden Dobby slides in next to Tuukka and the two were laughing and chatting. Dobby was always full of mischief when he was backup. He would have the guys on the bench laughing.

I like Jaro too !

Dobby played junior in Saskatoon and the fans really took to him. Couldn't speak much english but was a real character on and off the ice.

My best memory of him here, they were playing Medicine Hat in like 2006 in the playoffs. Blades had NO business even taking the game to OT. Dobby stopped 80 shots in a triple OT loss. Just unreal. I listened to the whole game on the radio.

I wasn't sure he was going to make the NHL in that he's not the tallest guy, but I was super happy when he was a Bruin.

Bergyesque

Been there, done that.
Mar 11, 2014
Laval, QC, Canada
ER3dkmoWsAIGvM0
[/QUOTE]
Looks like Pasta is showing off his latest dance move! :banana::banana::banana:

Last edited:

yazmybaby

Sep 13, 2015
Brampton ON, Canada
Better effort from the boys last night.
I liked what I saw from Ritchie and Kase. Kase looked a bit rusty at times, but you can see the speed and skill he has, will be a nice complement to the team.
Ritchie laid some big hits and showed he has skill on that nice pass to Pasty.
Lauzon was solid again, he is getting better every game.
I still think DS has to move a defenceman or two at the draft and grab some young prospects to stock the cupboards.
Stars got two lucky goals, should have been a 4-1 game.

Jdavidev

Jul 5, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
What a great game to watch last night. Ritchie was awesome. His lack of foot speed is not for lack of motor. If he hangs out with Millsie, March and Chara in the off-season, maybe he can improve his skating a bunch, which will only make him better.

What a great job by Sweeney. He upgraded the middle 6 with 2 players, got some more skill and snarl, both RFA's, lessened the cap for next year and all he gave up of consequence is a late 1st. Team is really set up for the future, too.

And I love Cassidy. Team has been so much fun to watch since he took over. They are never in a slump for too long. Always seems to push the right buttons.

Reactions: rfournier103

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
Ways to be more positive describing the TD Garden ice:

1. Burns can afford a new ice plant by patenting the current one for replacing all Slurpee machines in 7-11s!

2. It's a miracle no one got a career-ending leg injury!

3. I didn't know goalie pads could float!

4. When the news called for sleet, I thought they meant OUTSIDE!

5. Unemployment in Massachusettes is down 7% with the hiring of all the new on-ice shovellers!

6. No concussions from falling headfirst on OUR ice!

7. Final, definitive proof of global warming!

8. Jacobs can now get government assistance for a new ice plant by applying for a Drain-the-Swamp grant.

9. Taking the kids to see an ice show will be much more fun watching the skaters try to stay upright for more than 3 seconds.

10. We have the best swim team in the entire NHL!
I never watched a game where so many players were falling

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I wish he would let his snarky personality show more. He has some solid quips.

I met he and Marchand the year they won the Cup and rather than try to get individual photos, I asked Krejci if it was ok to have Marchy in the photo and he sighs and goes "him too? I guess he can join the photo". That sent everyone who heard it into a good laugh.

i have come across DK a few times arriving or leaving the Garden. He’s always the first to make a joke. In fact, I’ve never had or seen a negative encounter with any player.

Reactions: BMC and Alicat

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
i have come across DK a few times arriving or leaving the Garden. He’s always the first to make a joke. In fact, I’ve never had or seen a negative encounter with any player.
Most are good guys. Some fans are annoying so I have seen players ignore them. I don't blame them.

They are human and are all different just like us. Some are more fan friendly. I put out my hand as they come to the ice for each period ( I am right on the tunnel). Some players ALWAYS hi-five me (Z, Bergy, Pasta, Coyle the coach) and some never do. Debrusk runs out of the tunnel so he ignores everyone.

Brad is excellent with the kids. Pasta is nice to everyone.

Tuukka often looks like he wants to tell fans to f*** off. :laugh: I don't always blame him.. They whine "can I have your stick?"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad