Post-Game Talk: Game 65 - THE BEAR has Dallas seeing stars - BRUINS 4 Dallas 3 F

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Bjork is probably hitting the wall, most games he has played as a pro. He may need a rest for a couple of games. Bring up Studnicka to play the wing for a few games, see what he has.
Yeah that’s what I would prefer as well, or maybe Senyshyn. But it will probably be Kuhlman.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Name the top 4 players in the 2004 draft point was - the guy who is #5 is about 150 points behind the 4th guy

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
2003 draft

How many of these guys are HOF

Eric Staal
Ryan Getzlaf
Bergeron
Parise
Shea Weber
Ryan Suter
Burns

The guys who currently play for the Wild don’t belong in the HOF. All 3 were on track to make the HOF before getting to Minnesota and stinking.

Everyone else is a no brainer first ballot guy.

Lady Rhian

The Only Good Indian
Jan 9, 2003
Lakes Region, NH
So during the pre game skate Tuukka was stretching out on the ice. All of the sudden Dobby slides in next to Tuukka and the two were laughing and chatting. Dobby was always full of mischief when he was backup. He would have the guys on the bench laughing.

I like Jaro too !
I have always loved Dobby! I think he knows how to keep the guys light and relaxed. Great sense of humor. I thought he was awesome when he was here and had hoped he would stay, both times he played for the B's.

I love Halak, too- great back up for Tuukka and he seems like a good guy, too.

Lady Rhian

The Only Good Indian
Jan 9, 2003
Lakes Region, NH
Too bad it wasn't done last summer. It is long overdue.
There's a spot just before the Bruins bench, to which I see players from both teams slip and fall without anyone near them. They literally just fall down. My daughter joked that the Bruins players should stop spitting over there :laugh:, but she noticed the last few games after I told her my observation that players from both sides would either fall down or lose an edge and struggle sometimes to stay up to try and protect the puck.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
There's a spot just before the Bruins bench, to which I see players from both teams slip and fall without anyone near them. They literally just fall down. My daughter joked that the Bruins players should stop spitting over there :laugh:, but she noticed the last few games after I told her my observation that players from both sides would either fall down or lose an edge and struggle sometimes to stay up to try and protect the puck.
Right across the ice from our seats I think is the worst. Players always falling. It is disgraceful that they didn't fix the ice

Lady Rhian

The Only Good Indian
Jan 9, 2003
Lakes Region, NH
Right across the ice from our seats I think is the worst. Players always falling. It is disgraceful that they didn't fix the ice
Agree- it is awful. Especially when one of our guys has the puck and they go arse over teakettle. That is an awful area! I can see why Marchand complained last year about the ice.

Reactions: Ladyfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->