Post-Game Talk: Game 65 - THE BEAR has Dallas seeing stars - BRUINS 4 Dallas 3 F

aguineapig

Kase's approach to the game reminds me of Nevin Markwart. The "Kamikaze Kid" was as recklessly reckless as anyone who ever played.
Ah the Regina wrecking ball. Being a Righty I thought Kase looked a bit like Chucky Kobasew. Little SOB but
would go thru the boards to score a goal. Remember when Chara busted his leg with a boomer, he was right in front of the net battling a defenceman when it happened. When him and Ference got here it began the shift in the culture that was so needed.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
I think Bjork will be excellent with time. I agree that it is a learning curve and hopefully with time he will improve.

@BruinDust made a great point in the Bjork thread about how much he's actually played as a pro- it might just be the schedule and grind that is wearing him down a bit. He never has played a full pro season- 39 pro games his rookie year, 33 the year after. This season he is at 64. College and junior seasons were short too. He probably needs a bit of break.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Can't wait for 2020 opening season with the new state of the art ice rink at the garden. It's getting tiresome the constant bitching about the ice and Jacob's unwillingness to spend money. It's been discussed ad nauseam...but hey! It's easier to bitch.

Fenway, Sep 18, 2019ReportBookmark

"The ice - The Calgary ice guru has made some changes for this season and then a new plant is scheduled to be installed next summer. It was impossible to do it this offseason because of how late last season went and because there were cranes on the arena floor for the seat installation it just couldn't be done. The ice resurfacer situation will be addressed when the current contract expires at the end of the season."

I'll believe it when I see it

The Garden ice has been problematic for years ..it should've been addressed a long time ago

What if the Bruins go on another long playoff run??

Reactions: rfournier103

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
No issues with Bjork being demoted or scratched, just a learning curve. He's been pretty meh for a while now.
With Anderson and Columbus apparently not in a good place over how he believes they handled his injury history and the story he likely will be traded Boston has the ammo to jump in and grab him and get bigger as well

Bergy line
74-46-Anderson
21-13-28
52-Studnicka-13
Frederic
Senyshyn
Lindholm

you might’ve got the biggest team in the league now

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
I'll believe it when I see it

The Garden ice has been problematic for years ..it should've been addressed a long time ago

What if the Bruins go on another long playoff run??
They move the seats to accommodate the new ice plant. The Problem was the ice plant was directly at ground level. In order to fix the problem the new ice plant needs to be elevated among other things. Plenty of time this summer, 2 major projects to complete the upgrades, the new scoreboard and the ice plant.

yazmybaby

Sep 13, 2015
Brampton ON, Canada
I can't say this surprises me :(
Wagner feel pretty hard last night when he wanted to dance with Janmark.
Hope he gets better soon.
Put Blidh back in, or I would like to see Brendan Gaunce get called up to play.
He is having a good year in Providence, see below:
2019-20Providence BruinsAHL461617333017
NHL Totals 118610
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TFOOT] [/TFOOT]

Reactions: Lady Rhian and BMC

KrejciWinger

Nov 3, 2015
@BruinDust made a great point in the Bjork thread about how much he's actually played as a pro- it might just be the schedule and grind that is wearing him down a bit. He never has played a full pro season- 39 pro games his rookie year, 33 the year after. This season he is at 64. College and junior seasons were short too. He probably needs a bit of break.
We saw a similar bump in the road with McAvoy. I think Bjork will get through this and be better for it.

yazmybaby

Sep 13, 2015
Brampton ON, Canada
With Anderson and Columbus apparently not in a good place over how he believes they handled his injury history and the story he likely will be traded Boston has the ammo to jump in and grab him and get bigger as well

Bergy line
74-46-Anderson
21-13-28
52-Studnicka-13
Frederic
Senyshyn
Lindholm

There will be a lineup of teams wanting JA if he becomes available.
I think you have to offer Bjork and perhaps Clifton to get him.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
They move the seats to accommodate the new ice plant. The Problem was the ice plant was directly at ground level. In order to fix the problem the new ice plant needs to be elevated among other things. Plenty of time this summer, 2 major projects to complete the upgrades, the new scoreboard and the ice plant.

I sure hope so

..it's long overdue

Reactions: Lady Rhian

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England

Bergy line
74-46-Anderson
21-13-28
52-Studnicka-13
Frederic
Senyshyn
Lindholm

Id just switch Studnicka and Coyle. Coyle is just more effective at center and it'd be a good way to break in Studnicka at the NHL level.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->