back...and to the left

back...and to the left

Only in this one we have the hidden crosscheckers from the ***wait for it***

Icy knoll?

0453E024-1411-462E-A261-D116CFD59269.jpeg

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
The line has gotten significantly better and the advanced stats support that (as well as the eye test imo). I thought he was good again tonight

Don’t think I can link tweets from my phone but bruins stats tweeted it
Coyle is a hell of a lot more noticeable than either JFK or Frederic. The line had a monster shift in the 1st . Backes has been better lately but Coyle has had the disadvantage of playing with lesser skilled linemates . I like Cehlarick but would like to see Kuhlman get an opportunity on line 3 .

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
The pink hat wearing Bruins fans are going to come out soon with the way this team is playing.
Many are already at the Garden...snapping pictures of themselves...texting all during the game and doing their very best to get on the jumbotron (the only real reason they are at the game). I thought about bringing a bunch of pink hats to the game and giving them out...but these "fans" wouldn't get it.

Boring game (especially after the last couple) but I like the 2 points.

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
On a downside I have seen very little from Charlie Coyle that I did not see from JFK or Frederick. Not too happy about giving up someone with Donato's offensive ceiling for what we've seen so far from Coyle.

No way. Coyle's play in the offensive zone has been much better than the two rooks, especially Frederic. He's solidified that third line and now Cassidy doesn't have to shelter them. Coyle is just a solid, solid pro.

This coming offseason, Sweeney will have to try and find some wingers for Coyle. Another grinder with some bite and offensive skills on one side ( Ferlund? ) and the other side, a speedster with a shoot first mentality ( Senyshyn at an attempt to keep it in-house? ).

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
I always hate NJ games. I'm glad I missed this one. I was out for a friend's birthday with a bunch of Leaf fans. The Leafs were on TV at the venue and they were cheering along when the Leafs would score. I took pleasure in flashing the Bruins final on my phone, just to let them know who's boss :naughty:

Great to see Marchand get the winner on his night. Devil's night

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
Watching Bruins in 2 it really looks like the Bruins felt weird having so much time and room to shoot...started over thinking it or something...

That kid Lord Blackwood is a good goalie, though too. Slick and steady.

Combination of the two, I guess.

Ehh. Take the two in regulation and on to the next...

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Bruce admitted the team didn't have the same jump as the last two games and they still won.

It's no wonder.

They just had a statement game and played against a non playoff team with a mehh roster(traded Johansson, missing Hall& Palmieri).

3rd line looks dangerous with Coyle but they just don't have the talent to score right now, need Pasta to come back and give some talent to Coyle.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Bruce said it best

Jersey had a lot of players playing tonight who never want to see Binghamton, NY again (AHL) - they are being graded by the shift - not the final score.

The game played out exactly the way I feared but with a good ending.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad