PLAY BY PLAY

FACEOFF SUMMARY

FACEOFF COMPARISON

TOI BRUINS

Last edited:

ap3lovr

Dec 31, 2005
New Brunswick
I think that game cured my insomnia. Too many missed opportunities tonight. Lots of shots just over the bar, or just wide of the net. Tons of pucks bouncing over sticks. Great effort though, team looks legit right now.

Reactions: bbfan419

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
I think that game cured my insomnia. Too many missed opportunities tonight. Lots of shots just over the bar, or just wide of the net. Tons of pucks bouncing over sticks. Great effort though, team looks legit right now.

Definitely didn't carry the same intensity of the previous 2 games. Hard for them to get up for this one.

Reactions: 22Brad Park

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
Yea definitely far from his top 10 all time rat plays, but just unnecessary.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Over under on the number of possible games Marchand will get suspended for with this? Because you know it's coming. I think the bar would probably...10, maybe 15, games because he's a previous offender and the league office loves to hyperfocus on Boston now for some reason.

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
Over under on the number of possible games Marchand will get suspended for with this? Because you know it's coming.

Hopefully none. Definitely don't think its suspension worthy, but should've probably been 2 minutes. Which late in a game up by 1, why would he risk giving the other team a powerplay? Luckily the refs showed some consistency on how they were calling the game for once.

If that wasn't Marchand I doubt we even see this post

"If that wasn't Marchand..."

But it always is.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011

For a good nights sleep ...take two tickets to any NJ Devils game

Reactions: BruinsFanMike82

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
upload_2019-3-2_21-45-48.jpeg

Since Marchand got the game winner and only goal in his 666th game, maybe it’s time to bestow yet another nickname upon him? Introduce him like he’s getting into a boxing ring...

“Please welcome number 63 of YOUR Boston Bruins!!!

The Nose-Faced Killah...

The Little Ball of Hate...

The Prince of Darkness...

From Halifax Nova Scotia...

Introducing the one... the only...

BRAD!!! MARCHAAAANND!!!”

He has more nicknames than Apollo Creed.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Hopefully none. Definitely don't think its suspension worthy, but should've probably been 2 minutes. Which late in a game up by 1, why would he risk giving the other team a powerplay? Luckily the refs showed some consistency on how they were calling the game for once.

"If that wasn't Marchand..."

But it always is.

ALWAYS??? :laugh:

Reactions: BBruins

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
Problem is Coyle and Backes have not much chemistry, other than a pass standing still to a passer standing still. Poor Coyle saddled with 2 very slow players. Gonna be better when Pasta returns and we slot ppl down

Wish there was a black hole team out there begging to take on cap. I'd jettison Backes with a mid pick and a C prospect and use that money in FA to get a 3rd line winger.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Wish there was a black hole team out there begging to take on cap. I'd jettison Backes with a mid pick and a C prospect and use that money in FA to get a 3rd line winger.
I would give Stempniak a shot, vet player but he still has some speed and can at least hit the net. I really feel bad for Coyle, he came here and basically he is with ghosts of Hayes and Fraser from the past

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad