Post-Game Talk: GAME 65 - SWEEP HOME BRUINS BUT WE'LL MEET AGAIN - BRUINS 4 Toronto 1

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
1709891839937.png

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Marner goal listed as pp goal.Maybe I am missing what your asking .
Heinen was killing penalty dropped puck off but Marner took it and scored

Somebody really has to teach Parker how to fight
He was gassed and didn’t want to fight but Bertuzzi had to show Leafs fans he’s not a Bruins, so he went and found a guy who wasn’t one of his Bruins brothers

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Hopefully I can watch the replay at some point today since it was not on SportsNet in my area. I did listen to some of the game on the Bruins radio stream. The commentators were saying Domi could be suspended for instigating within the last 5 minutes of a game. Since I haven't been able to see it, does anyone know if that could be the case?

I love Sway - he badly needs a goalie goal and goalie fight.

How thin skinned is that, putting a laugh emoji on the Leafs board gets you banned? I was reading along last night on both boards at times, and they really are a bunch of babies - I would guess the average age is about 11-1/2 years old.

WTG boys!! Put the Laffs in their place last night!

SwayHeyKid

Living by faith, not by sight.
Mar 14, 2022
Hate Toronto Cannot wait to dismantle them in the play-offs. Bruins bring that team toughness to the play-offs they are going far.

Reactions: Ladyfan

Rydan

Oct 23, 2018
Hopefully I can watch the replay at some point today since it was not on SportsNet in my area. I did listen to some of the game on the Bruins radio stream. The commentators were saying Domi could be suspended for instigating within the last 5 minutes of a game. Since I haven't been able to see it, does anyone know if that could be the case?

How thin skinned is that, putting a laugh emoji on the Leafs board gets you banned? I was reading along last night on both boards at times, and they really are a bunch of babies - I would guess the average age is about 11-1/2 years old.

It was textbook instigating so they wont do shiiiiiiii.

Reactions: caz16

tremha77

Jul 16, 2022
Tonight was his most physical game. Like scary when he decided to.
it was my previous knock on him - big guy needs to bring it - previous games i saw him turn away from hits - he wont stay in the league unless he bangs

aguineapig72

Jun 28, 2023
The Leafs are flash and dash and dipsy doodle but when B's play as a five man unit shift after shift and with our goaltending that style is rendered useless. Maybe this is a mini-Dallas game circa 2011. We could use a couple more bashers with some size to rassle them Panthers but that is another day. When Monty gets them to play together with our netminders who knows what could happen? And maybe if we get Florida Swayman could do a beat down on Bob. Stick together and don't dare mess with the B's Bulldog.

1709898153180.png

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
He was missing in action after the goal until the last 2 minutes.
Monty benching him is just garbage

Heinen is playing this way because of confidence and feeling comfortable

f***ing Monty did the single worst coaching job I’ve ever seen from game 5-7

Talk about second chances

I bashed Cassidy but if he was coaching starting game 1 of the playoffs they roll to the Cup

Such BS like Heinen didn’t realize it was a dangerous play

Monty wake the F up

KWbruin

May 29, 2019
Kitchener, ON
Did Monty bench Heinen after that SHG?
Yes, for a while. Didn't play for last 12 minutes of the 2nd. Monty appeared pi55ed about that play. Could have turned the momentum. Heinen returned to play 5 shifts in the 3rd - mostly with Boqvist and Brazeau (so a demotion from 1st line to 4th you could say).

Reactions: DKH

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Leaf fans see what they want to see, I guess
The guy that hit Brad in the throat SHOULD be getting a call this morning. If Brad had done that he would be sitting for a couple of games. FACT

Somebody really has to teach Parker how to fight
He is willing but should spend some time with Quaider

Last edited:

lopey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2009
Frozen Tundra Northern Ontario

You dont get tsn

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Yes, for a while. Didn't play for last 12 minutes of the 2nd. Monty appeared pi55ed about that play. Could have turned the momentum. Heinen returned to play 5 shifts in the 3rd - mostly with Boqvist and Brazeau (so a demotion from 1st line to 4th you could say).
Ok thanks

You don’t punish him you tell him gotta be safe there when gets back - and stick back out

Next day have film cued up / get a cup of coffee and some munchkins, call Heinen call him in offer a munchkin and go over - tell him he’s been doing great on the PK just realize your opponent and the percentages

I hate fake tough guy Monty - it’s not who you are it’s ok not to be a hardo

Reactions: BMC and KWbruin

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
The guy that hit Brad in the throat SHOULD be getting a call this morning. If Brad had done that he would be sitting for a couple of games. FACT

He is willing but should spend some time with Quaider
We were leaving last night - me & my kid, my gal pal & her 11 year old hockey playing daughter and Jay.

me and yute were heading to Charlestown and they were going to catch train

So as we were talking her daughter sees Seidenberg and wife (and I think their daughter) come out of elevator from upstairs and she beelines to him. The girls all got pictures and the kid an autograph on Bruins hat. Seids wife was funny and he told us how awesome the night was - he also had his jersey

He looked lean and in fantastic shape

One of most underrated players in my life time

I’d love to add a 28 year old Dennis Seidenberg today

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
It is so tempting, they are delusional and my fingers itch at the keyboard but I won't even use an emoji response because they are much too sensitive.

Sounds like these guys were MIA yet again. Tick tock.
View attachment 832083
The Leafs should hold a lottery where the winner gets to drive the tractor pulling the float for their 100th anniversary of not winning a cup. Be great if Marchy won!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad