Post-Game Talk: GAME 65 - SWEEP HOME BRUINS BUT WE'LL MEET AGAIN - BRUINS 4 Toronto 1

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
What.a.game. I was so pumped up that afterwards I couldn't settle down to sleep, I had to take some Nyquil so I wouldn't be a zombie today. For one game this team played real Bruins hockey. It was such a joy to watch. I'm grinning from ear to ear now just remembering it.

My man Charlie Coyle- after that stupid boneheaded penalty he settled down to his best game as a Bruin even though he didn't get any points. He was physical, knocking opponents around like a runaway freight train. He was dominating at the dot too, I saw somewhere he won 60+ % of his faceoffs. My only complaint is he doesn't play like this more often. Like, every game.

Parker Wotherspoon- I love his willingness to go but for God's sake get that boy some fighting lessons. He was damn lucky he didn't get hurt. He's doing a good job on defense too & needs to stay in the line up. Forbort is odd man out for me.

Justin Brazeau is another one who needs to stay. That fourth line is better with him in it- he works hard, throws the body & has good hands. Needs to work on his skating.

It was wonderful to see PJ Axelsson and the 2011 team. @badbrewin Danny Paille is very fortunate, I don't know if you know how his career ended. I was very happy to see him & to see him looking so well. Also loved seeing Tim Thomas taking part, he had such a rough time with concussions & anxiety after the Cup win.

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
I have not heard anything about that piece of crap McCabe getting a call from the league about the two crosschecks to the throat.
Have any of you guys?
Completely blatant attempt to injure.

Chara should have jumped on the ice and rag-dolled him for a few minutes

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
I need to know who pissed in Charlie Coyle’s cheerio’s because I loved his physical game tonight.
One of his best games IMO. Not enough love here for how he manhandled the Leafs. Best player on the ice. Just awesome to watch.

This is the kind of game that shows what I've been trying to say for a while now. I don't think they're currently built for a long run. But I DO think they're damn close. And it's a small tipping point to get them in a position where it wouldn't surprise me if they went all the way.

I just have so much trouble seeing how it can get done.

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
They will add H Lindholm

Grzelcyk playing his best hockey at right time

Lohrei almost fell going backwards again - going to be very good but I’d like a hammer added
Grzelcyk has been stellar these last few games. The kind of hockey his fans know he can play. I wish we had seen it more this season.

bruinsfan1968

May 6, 2019
I have not heard anything about that piece of crap McCabe getting a call from the league about the two crosschecks to the throat.
Have any of you guys?
Completely blatant attempt to injure.

Chara should have jumped on the ice and rag-dolled him for a few minutes
Yeah it was well after the whistle had blown, but because the intended target was Marchand, he will got no penalty and will get away with no suspension too!
F$&k the NHL and the DOPES for doing nothing because it was Marchand!

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
Children. They still protest the Liljegren nothing play. The victim complex is astounding.

They literally are children. I was getting into it with one on the main boards until he said "I don't remember anything about 2011". 13 years ago, and they can't remember? I remember Stanley Cup parades from 70 and 72, when I was 4 and 6 years old!

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
The leaf's board is stupid. Some are wishing injury on Brad (who did nothing to deserve it) and I thought that was NOT allowed on HF.

The fans that come to the Garden are much different than some on HF.

Last edited:
Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad