Post-Game Talk: GAME 65 - SWEEP HOME BRUINS BUT WE'LL MEET AGAIN - BRUINS 4 Toronto 1

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Were you surprisedat what your friend said on his podcast about #55 last night. I was. Looks like kieth Primeau. Just wish he score a bit more. I’m totally shocked at how good he has been.
He does not just shoot the puck away ,he lugs it till he can put it in a safe spot or to D man etc.Very difficult for opposing D men with his size.I am pleased with him and hopefully gets a couple big ones in playoffs.

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
Lauko & Brazeau were very good tonight - Lauko speed and willingness to hit the what they need

They pick up someone they would have to sit
He played three strait games on the third line with Geekie and TF AND GOT 3 points and looked great. This kid HAS to be in the line up every night

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Were you surprisedat what your friend said on his podcast about #55 last night. I was. Looks like kieth Primeau. Just wish he score a bit more. I’m totally shocked at how good he has been.
He made some good contact as well

Someone needs to tell Larko for about 12 minutes a night we need that relentless hounding in your face physical hockey / do that about a half hour a week and you aren’t going anywhere

Boqvist has high hockey iq so he’s a good match to pair with these to even though he’s young himself

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
They will add H Lindholm

Grzelcyk playing his best hockey at right time

Lohrei almost fell going backwards again - going to be very good but I’d like a hammer added
I am Monty, I am telling Hampus straight out that I don't expect big physical game from you but if your not moving those legs and pucks fast you will be watching.Wotherspoon not nothing special but he battles in trenches and plays his guts out ,and you just can't sit that if guy taking his place is not bringing it.Lohrei to playing his guts out.Its not a situation where Monty is cornered .Hampus needs to be what Boston traded for.

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
He made some good contact as well

Someone needs to tell Larko for about 12 minutes a night we need that relentless hounding in your face physical hockey / do that about a half hour a week and you aren’t going anywhere

Boqvist has high hockey iq so he’s a good match to pair with these to even though he’s young himself
Boqvist had 5 points in 5 games recently. Has been unreal

Reactions: Ladyfan

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
I want to know what that nut Steve Daigle trying to sell saying Marchand drove shoulder into head of Knies and injured him.I saw him bent over but never saw that.Did that happen?
It happed on the opposite side of the ice and I saw Marchand had someone lined up and the next thing you know he’s injured.

• Wow
Reactions: 22Brad Park

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
I want to know what that nut Steve Daigle trying to sell saying Marchand drove shoulder into head of Knies and injured him.I saw him bent over but never saw that.Did that happen?

It was nowhere near the head. It was incidental contact and Marchand won the collision. With the puck in the Bruins end, Marchand wheeled around to turn up ice and Knies was coming in to forecheck and they both got into the same lane.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Folks

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM POSTING ON THE LEAFS BOARD
Yea sorry, I laughed couple times my bad.I will stop.

It was nowhere near the head. It was incidental contact and Marchand won the collision. With the puck in the Bruins end, Marchand wheeled around to turn up ice and Knies was coming in to forecheck and they both got into the same lane.
Thanks I missed it and that Daigle never said that happened.

BruinsJoe

Sep 29, 2020
I am Monty, I am telling Hampus straight out that I don't expect big physical game from you but if your not moving those legs and pucks fast you will be watching.Wotherspoon not nothing special but he battles in trenches and plays his guts out ,and you just can't sit that if guy taking his place is not bringing it.Lohrei to playing his guts out.Its not a situation where Monty is cornered .Hampus needs to be what Boston traded for.
Hampus need to play with more edge...

Reactions: 22Brad Park

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Somebody really has to teach Parker how to fight
He has great defense though.Blocked at least 6 or 7 with his face :sarcasm: He better learn to hold the shoulder or above elbow of the arm the guy is swinging with b4 He gets hurt badly.He was holding on in a real bad spot.Took a couple big uppercuts..Glad he is ok.

Joseph Woll career vs Bruins
0-2-1 ; 3.97 GAA ; .867 Sv%

Ilya Samsonov career vs Bruins
1-5-2 ; 2.85 GAA ; .895 Sv%

Martin Jones career vs Bruins
3-4-2 ; 3.63 GAA ; .889 Sv%
Nov 22nd ,2022 last loss vs them ?Samsonov was unbelievable last night for them & his goals against better vs Boston in more games played ,yet they think Woll better option :huh:

Last edited:

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
hoprfully a 2/3 matchup with the leafs.
we own that team

so when hampus cones back what lhd do we sit?

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
I miss the old setup 1 vs 8 etc but facing Leafs again should bring some fireworks.Bettman is no dummy, I will give him that. Only 1 pt back of cats now minus 1 game

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad